One Against Many

- Flashback -

3rd person

"a-are you sure about this?" a woman like figure asked nervously inside a hospital like setting. The room was dim, and merely isolated from other similar consult rooms inside Del Marva regional hospital. The mood was dark and gloomy, but a bright spark of joy shone from the excited teen on the hospital bed.

"of course I am!! this is the most excited I've been on a long time! I mean it only took like 10,000 hours of begging but I'm finally where I've been dreading to be!" the teen looked at the floor for a bit, and slowly redirected their mood towards the woman. "it normally would take two no's and one yes, however, I am really glad you let me do this for me, mom"

The woman smiled nervously at the teen, looking away instantly, gazing off into space. "Alright! everything is ready for the operation." A loud voice came booming from the door, taking the woman off her deep thoughts. "Papers have been filled and tools have been sterilized. What do you say if we make this miracle happen (y/n)?" Asked the nurse sweetly.

"I am so ready for this!" (y/n) cheered.

And so, the nurse started moving the bed towards the operation room after both relatives said their temporal goodbyes.

"this won't ruin your life. Everything will be okay." a little whisper could be heard.

"what are you talking about mom? of course it will be o-" But (y/n)'s mom wasn't talking to anyone. The woman tried to calm herself down, as tears and tears came down from her frozen face. Fear could be read all over it.

The hospital bed made its way out of the room in the direction to the OR. (y/n)'s face was frozen in place. As a cold feeling of numbness could be sensed for their brain... to their heart.

"you're not creating a monster.....-

.....-they are"

- Flashback ends -

Everything came back to everything that went down a few seconds ago. Before the cruel memories that once more tormented (y/n)'s head. Fists on the table, tears rolling down his eyes, a ruined cake, and the faces of everyone.. still in shock.

Silence everywhere. No one dared to make a sound, move a muscle, or even breathe. The pinnacle of all emotional messes was right in front of everyone's faces, and the confusion made it hard for everyone to decide what actions should be taken now.

Anger struck once more from the agitated male and the whole table was moved 5 feet further by it's original position by a powerful, hate filled kick from the teen. (y/n) then fled the scene quickly. Leaving everyone still in pure shock.

OKAY.

I guess you're wondering wtf is going on right now, so I will take a moment right now to go back a little bit in time. The moment when everything changed. Or about a year after the flashback.

. . .

"Karen shut your trap I'm GOING" (y/n) yelled as he entered his room and loudly shut the door of his room behind him. His mom was sending him to straight camp. AGAIN. And for the first time in a while he felt like he could rip his entire head off from the anger he was feeling.

"(y/n)! don't talk to me that way! I'm a concerned mother don't you see?! I've given you everything you asked for!! I gave you the breast reduction surgery you wanted, I let you cut your hair more than shorter than average! the only thing I asked of you was to act like a civilized woman and you can't even do that!! you need help and I will get it for you!" (y/n)'s mom yelled at him from outside the door.