500 Reads!!🥳🥳

Steven's p.o.v

It was so hot in my room. The sunlight coming from my window made me so tired. But I couldn't stop now. No matter how sweaty and gross I was becoming, I had to finish it. So I kept sucking and sucking. My mouth was getting tired, but I was determined to finish before David woke up. He would be mad at me if he found out what I was doing, so I couldn't afford to wake him up. I was getting to the end of it, until David started moving a little, meaning he was about to wake up. I was so CLOSE. So I couldn't stop now. "Woah.. STEVEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" David quickly got up. I ignored him, and kept sucking and sucking until I was done. "Ahhhhh" I said I relief. The creamy substance filling my mouth was so sweet I felt the need to gulp it down to the last drop. "Steven how could you?!?!" David exclaimed in tears. "I TOLD YOU TO WAIT UNTIL TONIGHT!!". He was furious now. "And you didn't even left me any milkshake for crying out loud".

"I'M SORRY!! Milkshakes are my guilty pleasureeeee. Plus, why should I have waited until tonight?" I asked not knowing what the special occasion was for. "Well, we just reached 500 reads!!" David said taking his phone out.

"OH WOW!! 500 reads?! That's AWESOME!!, our readers are so cool!!" I said with enthusiasm

"RIGHT?! Well, we were going to celebrate tonight, since it's going to be kind of hot, we were going to watch a scary movie and drink milkshakes, but you already finished the vanilla one!" David said frowning while shaking his head.

"Whoops" I said. " By the way, What do you think our readers were thinking on the first paragraph?"

"You mean when you were devouring the milkshake?" David asked. "Eh, probably nothing bad. They're the sweetest, purest little Angels that exist". David said with a sweet smile.

"You're right, they're the best" I agreed.

Both of us turned to you and said:

"THANK YOU FOR 500 READS!!"

~~~~~~

Ahhh guys I'm so happy right now!! I've been waiting the whole day to finally finish this teeny tiny little scenario to tell you guys how grateful I am for getting to 500 readsss!! My name's David btw so you don't get confused. And happy to be here with u right now!!