• Your Power •

3rd person pov

In this earth, unexplainable things happen.

Curiosities can be found everywhere. In the environment, in the weather and in the people themselves.

Spontaneous actions, infinite possibilities.

One night, an unexplainable casualty affected the gem-human bond of two certain individuals.

Steven and (y/n) were hanging out by the beach. they knew a special place. A space for just the two of them. with completely incredible views and all the privacy in the world. ✨⛱

"Steven~" (y/n) said while hugging his bf from behind while sitting down. "you make me so happy"

Steven shyly smiled and grabbed into (y/n)s hand "I feel the same towards you ♡" he turned around and looked at (y/n) "you're the best thing that's ever happened to me"

they both made out and joked around. typical of these two loverboys.

they decided to get into a small pool, naturally made by a rock formation. they had noticed it before, but never got in until finding out that night that it glowed in the dark

and so, after swimming, fooling around, and enjoying the privacy; they decided to go back to the temple and sleep.

the lights were turned off for a while. the quietness of the night filled the room. however, the dim glow of the moons light was disturbed by a brighter, piercing glow.

steven and (y/n)s gems started to change.

Steven's pov

I felt hot.

A warm sensation around my body was the first thing I felt the moment I started waking up.

I opened my eyes and decided to get out of bed still half asleep. however, something didn't feel right.

'MY HAND' I thought as I looked at myself. my body was completely DIFFERENT.

wth is going on 😭 I tried getting out of bed but failed miserably. after falling on my face, i noticed another set of feet standing in front of me. it had claws.

it startled me.

"it happened to you TOO" The monster like figure noticed.

this voice. this presence "..(y/n)?" I asked.

"yes, Steven" (y/n) said carefully, kneeling down and helping me up. "something happened to us"

I started getting worried and decided to call the gems, maybe they could help try to figure out what was happening.

however, before I could go down the stairs i noticed I didn't have any clothes on. do I even need clothes? I mean, it's not like anything is showing.

I went back to put some clothes on but then saw (y/n) omitting a light from his gem.

to our surprise he was able to move objects telepathically, accidentally crushing them with the will of his mind.

"Steven, what if we check out what else we can do in this form?" (y/n) said with curiosity and determination in his eyes.

"(y/n), but we don't know what this is. what if it's dangerous? we need to ask the gems!"

(y/n) grabbed my hand with his. monster like appearances. claws. spikes. that's what I saw. that's what we were.

"we are in control. we are still the same" (y/n) said reassuring me. hugging me and letting me know this is not something to worry about. at least for now.