Sinner

3rd person p.o.v

Steven and (y/n) were comfortably sitting on the couch watching their favorite anime on Steven's laptop. It was a normal Saturday morning at the temple; with nothing to do, Steven wanted to spend some time with his boyfriend.

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?" Steven asked the sleepy boy at his side. (y/n) made a signal with his hand after Steven spoke, and waited to respond until the characters on the screen stopped talking. "mmm.. no. but I am craving some pizza right now" (y/n) said without looking away from the screen. "(y/n)... It's 8:00 am.." Steven said with a sigh. "so?" (y/n) said, now looking at Steven.

"sooooo.. I'll go get it" Steven said with a tired expression. He then got up from his very comfortable position, taking his fuzzy blanket from his shoulders and leaning down to give his love a good bye kiss on the forehead. "I'll be back shortly, so if I don't come into that door in about 20 minutes..." Steven said with a smile, "call the police" He finished saying, now with a very serious expression. "Will doooo" (y/n) responded, now returning his attention to the screen. "alright, bye G! " 

"Bye fattie!" (y/n) responded with a yawn. And with that, Steven exited the house and went straight into Fish Stew pizza.

A/N 

I think I'll start writing about Steven referring to (y/n) as 'G'. It will stand for "Gorgeous". Just a little note bc I know it stands for something else but I'm gay so idk what it means.

(y/n)'s p.o.v

Steven finally left the house. This is my chance to check my credit card on the online bank site. I had purchased a lottery ticket a few weeks ago and I hadn't checked if I won anything already. I was really hoping I won a few thousand dollars. It was for the trip across the country to see which colleges Steven, Connie, and I should apply to. With that money, I could surprise Steven and let him on the prize. I got out my phone and started scrolling through the website. My hopes were gradually disappearing because I could never find the place on the site where it told you how much money you had. But just when I was about to give up, I saw an amount come up. 

"$10..oh...Wait? $100..?" I saw zeroes popping up on the screen. The more I reloaded the site, the more zeroes popped up. "$1,000??..$10,000?!" I was shocked by the huge amount of numbers that popped up. Until, I reached a limit. "$10,000,000?!?!?!" I couldn't believe it. This was so unreal. I won ten million on a lottery ticket?! Omg..."WE'RE RICH!!!!!!" I screamed with a tone full of joy. 

Exited, joyful, cheerful...HAPPY.

A bright light started filling up my body. I was glowing now. The glowing intensified so much that it almost blinded me completely. What the hell was happening?! My whole body started stretching, it felt like I was swelling. And just when it almost felt like I was a live beach ball..

"Oh fuck" I remember why this was happening. 

*POP!*

3rd person p.o.v

Steven was climbing up the stairs to the temple. He was humming a little song while carrying a single pizza box in one of his hands. "I hope (y/n) likes vegan pizza, It's the only one they had.." Steven said to himself while observing the weird ingredients on the pizza. He was also wearing a blue and white cap that he had bought on his way back. They were on sale at the clothing store and there was nothing Steven liked more than discount items. That's how his dad had raised him after all. He then opened the door, and got inside, only to find an unexpected surprise.

"Hey (y/n)! I'm here with the pizz- what the hell?!" Steven let out a scream. In front of him were seven guys, all dressed differently. "Where's (y/n)?! what did you do to him?!" Steven started panicking. The seven boys looked at him in shock, but as they saw the face of the hybrid, their expressions lost interest.