Chapter 6

Colleen POV

"You got my back?" I whispered into my ear piece. "And front. Never forget." Secret said back. We finally came up with a plan to take down Cobra. Secret was still healing so this would be my first mission without her. Nervous? Never. Missing her, always.

"You got this." I heard her say. She could see everything I was doing from my cam cord secretly packed in my suite. I swung from building to building with my grappling hook until I made it to the warehouse. I always wondered why criminals chose warehouses and broken down places to run there business. It's always so obvious.

"I got him in my sights." I spotted Cobra easily. He was a flashy and cocky guy. I slid down the pole quietly. There was no security outside. I got a pic from my hair and picked the lock to the door easily gaining access. I passed his bodyguards, who were playing cards at the round table.

"That idiot won't know who hit him!" I heard people laughing. "Wait, so you stole from the Dragon? Like Thee Dragon?" "Yes, a diamond." " A diamond? The one he was going to give to his first daughter?" I could hear the surprise in his voice.

"Yes he invited me into his home to make a deal and I took it just like that. Why give me millions when I can have something as priceless as this. Pure diamonds, and pure gold." I could hear girls giggling. "That is a beautiful pendant, you wouldn't be willing to sell it?" "No. I took it so more people will respect me and lose respect for him. The Dragon isn't powerful. He's nothing compared to me. I'm the most powerful and wealthy man in all of Gotham." I've heard enough.

"The Dragon huh? You dare speak about him in that way?!" I appeared and looked at them as their eyes went wide. "It's W-Wing." The man next to Cobra stuttered. The girls on their laps gasped in fright.

"Your a pussy." I spat. "Stealing from a business partner never the less. The Dragon has no time to even stoop to your level. Your a snake, slithering around in a dirty field waiting to bite, but you bit the wrong person. Now I'm only going to ask once. Give me back the pendant because I do not want to get blood on it. It's too precious for a non pure system." He laughed as the room went dead silent.

"Sweetheart, I thought there were two of you. Aren't you missing someone. What is her name?" He snapped his fingers. "Knight. The Black Knight." I heard Secret chuckle. "Make him scream." She said. I smiled. "You don't deserve to even whisper her name you fuck. Girls I suggest you leave now, unless you want to be a witness." They scurried out of the room.

"You crazy bitch." Cobra laughed and pressed a button alarming the building. Suddenly all his men came in the room. "Four behind you, and six to the left of you." "Copy." I slowly pulled out my katana. "You think a sword can beat an army of men with guns? Foolish little girl." Cobra chuckled. "Woman." I muttered. He snapped his fingers and they all came at me meeting their death as my blade deflected their bullets.

"Kill her!?!" I could hear the panic in his voice. It made Secret laugh out loud whole heartedly. He was the only man left after I finished rampaging. "The jewel." I held out my hand. He put the pendant in my hand lighting speed like his life depended on it. "On your knees." He started to beg. "You disrespected my father, my sister and myself. You will die for your sins. For I am White Wing." I twirled my katana slicing his head clean off. "Hey, that's my line!" "It sounded so cool, I had to use it."

She chuckled. "I didn't know father got me a present." Her anniversary was coming up; so I knew he was getting her something but looking down at this pendant, it was truly priceless. It was a Knight on a white horse with wings. It represented so much. She's gonna love it. "Hurry up and come home." "On it." I turnt off my ear piece and walked outside.

I couldn't react in time. A smoke bomb was thrown my way. I could feel myself beginning to doze off but someone caught me before I could hit the ground completely.