Chapter 9

Secret POV

"Who's next on our list?" I said as I slid across the investigation room's chair. "Brian Jr." One of our men said. "Tell us about him." Colleen said. "He's 23 and he sells drugs to teens to make his money." "He's so young it's ridiculous." Colleen said. "Where does he target the most?" "Black communities." "His own people." I shook my head.

"I don't want to kill him, we should just teach him a lesson." I said. Colleen smirked and slid her index finger down her katana. He didn't deserve death but he did need a nice spanking. One that he would never forget. It's so sad to see people especially minorities, destroy their own communities and themselves because they have nothing better to turn to or seek.

"Tomorrow night?" "Tomorrow night." She agreed. "Now what do you say we have a bit of fun." "Colleen, today is training day remember. "I know, I know. That's why I said tonight! We need to celebrate uncovering the identities of Robin and Batman." "You know what's funny? I can't believe it took us this long to find out. Now that I know it seems pretty obvious."

Colleen chuckled. "It's probably because we never cared to find out. They are the good guys. The only reason we know now is because they tried coming at us during our missions." "Yeah, your right." "I know." She smirked. "We are basically celebrating them then? That's your excuse to go party." "Aye, aye, aye. Don't say it like that. We both love a good party." I huffed but then smiled because she was right. "So get your ass up, and put on your gear so we can train and then get out of here." I laughed and we both suited up.

Damian POV

"Come on Damian, I need a date for tonight." "Nora I already told you, I don't like parties, so stop asking." She groaned over the phone. "I don't know why I even ask you. I can have any guy I want." "Yet you always chase me." I hung up in her face and then faced the girl who was laying in my bed. "I need you again." I muttered.

"Anything for you." She said and sucked my cock. I moaned and my mind wondered off to the one girl who consumed my thoughts. "Just like that." She was good. Really good. "Give me your cum." "Secret." I came with a growl. She paused and looked up at me.

"Secret?" She tilted her head with my dick still in my mouth. I patted her head. "You are my greatest secret." She smiled and continued to pleasure me. Not that I care that I muttered another woman's name in front of my guest but I have to get her out my head. I really have to get her out my head. Nicole and I didn't stop going at it until 8 p.m and I had Alfred take her home. What can I say, my stamina is off the charts.

"Wow Damian, finally coming out that lair you call a room." "Hello to you too Dick. Emphasis on the Dick." I gave him a sarcastic smile. He rolled his eyes. "What are you doing here? Starfire doesn't let you off the leach that much." "Ha-ha, I came to tell you that you're coming to a party with me." "You came all the way here to get disappointed." He smirked. "I'm not sure, a certain someone that you might want to see will be at that party." I crossed my arms. "Please enlighten me." "I can't, it's a secret." He laughed and walked away. "You really are a dick." I called out after him. Looks like I'm going to the party after all.

No One POV

Damian arrived at the party with Nora on his arm. "See I knew you would change your mind." He smiled. "Look at you, how could a man resist." She blushed a dark red. "Keep it up and I'll let you unravel me later." She slid her fingers down his chest. He looked down at her and had to stop himself from rolling his eyes.

He then scanned the room looking for one girl. He didn't see her. 'Fuck' he thought. 'Please tell me I didn't come here for nothing.' "Damian I'm feeling a bit parched. . . Damian!" "What?" "I said I'm thirsty." "Then go get something to drink." This girl was annoying him. So much. . .