Chapter 15

Secret POV

"Have you found anything on him yet?" My father and I were in our mission room plotting. "I've been looking for a while and nothing has came back. We were looking for Mr.Chow, a sex trafficker who controlled the Middle East of Asia. Yes this was a travel mission. His capture was set to 3.7 billion.

He's known for taking young girls and boys. Some as sex slaves and others working slaves. "Maybe we can infiltrate by getting captured. Get in and then gather the information we need. We would escape, get the things we need and come back and take over." My father smiled, he liked the idea. "That's a good idea, but I can't risk you and Colleen getting caught up in that." I frowned.

"I'm more than capable of controlling whatever environment I'm in. I can get in and get out father. Why are you doubting me?" He looked me in my eyes. "You aren't ready to do something like that. . .yet." His voice was calm but I could feel the threat seething inside. My father and I never really got into fights. We always agreed with one another. "Your lying. . . I thought we didn't lie to each other." I got up and walked out the room.

"Is everything okay?" Colleen came to my side once I sat on the island. "Yes everything is fine." "Did you get any more information on Mr.Chow?" "No, but I found out how we can but father doesn't want us to and he's lying about the reason." "What do you mean?" "I told him that we could go undercover as victims and he said the idea was good but I wouldn't be able to pull it off." "He said that? yeah. Doesn't sound like the truth." "That's because it's not." "So what do you suppose we do?" "Do it anyway."

"We've never went against father orders." "That's true, but I really do think we can do it." "Secret, I don't know what you're trying to prove but this is not the way. I can't help you. If father says something then we should listen. He's never led us astray before. Trust him." I should have known she would say something like that. "Secret. Please." "What?" "I know what you're thinking, don't do it." "I won't." I got up and walked away.

Was I really gonna do it ? Just to prove a point ? No matter how bad I wanted too, I wouldn't. I've always been smart and rational. I suited up and decided to go on patrol to let off some steam.
.
.
.
Damian POV

"So we meet again?" Secret was sitting down on top of a building looking in the distance. "Not tonight bird boy." "What's got you feeling down?" She looked at me and signed. I sat down with her.

"You can tell me anything. . ." And I was being honest. "Who would I tell?" "Your father." "Not if you tell me it's a secret." I winked. She rolled her eyes. "My father doesn't want me to go on a mission, but he lied to me about the reason why." "What kind of mission?" "Mr.Chow." "Sex trafficker and slave trader?" "Yes." "Do you actually think you can find him?" My father and I were looking for him as well.

"I was gonna pose as a victim and get abducted." "I can see why your father said no. Are you crazy?" She glared at me. "I can take care of myself dipshit." "I understand that, but you have to understand if someone loves you, they don't want to see you in that position." "Like I said, I can take care of myself. Are you going to help or not?" "Who said I was going to help? I just wanted to know why you were being a bigger bitch than usual." She laughed. "You dug a bit too deep. That's how I know. So just say yes or move along." I smirked.

"Your so cute." I wanted to just pick her up and swing her around. "I wasn't cute when I gave you a black eye." She spat. "No you weren't. You were hot. Just say the word baby we can do it all over again." "Whatever freak." "My father and I will help but you have to do it our way." "And what would your way be?" "No killing. Never." She laughed. "Yeah sure, he'll live." She got up and walked over to me. "I'm serious. Or you'll never work with us again." She took a deep breath. "Deal." She held out her hand. I looked at it and back at her face.

"Seal it with a kiss." I pulled her close to me and she almost clocked me until I dodged her. "You better stop doing that." "I enjoy it. Now kiss me." I pulled her close again and kissed her hard. "Mmh." She melted right into me. "I love your lips." I whispered. "Don't get used to them." She pulled away. She has no idea where I plan for this to go. "Where can I meet you to discuss the plan?" "I will contact you." "I wasn't sure if father wanted her anywhere near the bat-cave." She nodded. "Catch you later bird boy." "See you later beautiful." "Ew." She ran off into the night.

I went back home soon after and told my father everything that happened. "And you trust her not to kill him?" "I don't, but if anyone could help us get him it's definitely her. We just have to be on high demand." "It's your call Damian. Your old enough to make and think these decisions through." I smiled. "It will take us a week to prepare at the most. Do you think her coming to the bat cave will be a good idea?" He starred. "No." Knowing her she could probably find it if she really wanted too.

"You got a message." We looked at the screen. "In case you didn't realize I needed another answer as to if we are going through with the plan or not and where to discuss business. My place is out of the question. My father will kill you both if he feels threatened or if you think you have some type of authority over him. I know the location of the Bat Cave but I respect people's privacy so it's all up to you."

Secret left no room for discussion. "Batcave it is?" My father glared but nodded. I couldn't help but let out a chuckle. She's crazy if she thinks her father can go up against mine but we'll settle that another time. "This can get dangerous. . . She has your attitude." That she did. My old one at least. It was weird. Maybe that's what attracted me to her. She reminds me of who I was before and I miss that side of me sometimes.

"We just need to take extra precautions when she gets here." "That was a given." "I'll invite her here tomorrow." "Are you sure this is the way to go about it Damian?" "Yes and if things get out of hand, I can take her." My father nodded his head. I texted Secret and told her the plan for tomorrow. She never responded but I knew she would be here.