Chapter 10

Secret POV

Colleen was the one going in for Brian. I watched them from on top of the building with my ear piece listening to their conversation. "Brian Jr, is it?" She asked, her voice quivering as if she was a scared little girl. "Yes, what you want?" He looked around the area. "You know what I want." "I only got 2 grams on me right now. I just sold most of it." He looked around again. "When will you have more?" "Next week. This is weed. I have Molly and shrooms though. Wait, I also have roofies. How high are you trying to get?"

"Are you sure you can sell all of this to me. I'm 15." Colleen looked around giving him the impression that she was all alone. "Look little girl, I don't play games. Do you want it or not?!" He raised his voice. I smirked. It was always nice to see them act the way that was expected before I went in. She flinched. "Yeah. . .I want it." "What?" "I want the roofies." "That's 250." "Colleen handed him the money and then he took it and gave her the drug.

"It was nice doing business with you." He said and began to walk away. I swooped down and landed perfectly on my feet. "Where did you come from?" He looked at me. "I've been here the whole time. Watching." He looked around. "Okay. . . What's with the get up?" He scanned my body and licked his lips.

"What are you selling?" "Why are you asking?" I didn't like the question game. "I'm going to ask you one more time, what are you selling? And why?" "Listen little girl. I don't have to answer to you so either leave or I'll make you leave." He stepped up to me. I loved when they did this. Made everything so much easier.

I decked him in his chest and he fell right on his ass trying to catch his breath. I got in his face. "I don't want to hurt you but I will. Stop selling drugs. It's not okay. These people and children don't deserve this in this neighborhood. Your better then this. Let this be the last time I tell you because if I see you again on these streets or if I hear anyone has brought something from you I will be back." He was still breathing hard. "Do you understand?!" He nodded his head quickly.

"Good." I smirked and used my grappling hook to swing from building to building. "That was beautiful Ms.Knight." I heard Colleen on the headset. "Thank you. Your acting was immaculate. Going home?" "Yeah, I'm gonna call it a night." "Okay I'll be here for a few." "Be safe." "Always." I turnt my headset off and started patrolling.

I could hear movement from behind. I turnt around and it was a cat. "How did you get up here?" I picked her up. She was a black kitten with bright yellow eyes. "What's your name?" I looked at the collar. "Wayne." I rolled my eyes. "You can come out now stalker." I heard a laugh and turnt around again. "Robin." I raised my eyebrows. "The one and only." He took a bow. I held the cat out to him. "I think she belongs to you." "Actually she belongs to you. I brought her as an "I'm sorry I stole your first kiss gift." I turnt my neck so fast it actually hurt. "Who said you were my first kiss?"

"I could tell." I was at a lost for words and that never happens. "Well she's definitely not a Wayne. She's as dark as the night sky. Moonlight." "Like you." I looked at him. "What is that supposed to mean?" "Your skin. It's dark, but it glows. It's beautiful." I rolled my eyes. "Shut up. I don't need compliments from you." He put his hand over his heart in a dramatic way and pretended to weep. "Your hurting my feelings."

Damian POV

I could tell she was getting annoyed. I loved it. "Robin, thank you for the gift but you need to leave me alone or I will actually hurt you." "You already did." I pointed to my cheek. "I had to put ice on it when I got home." "You'll have to ice something else if you keep fucking with me." "Feisty. . . I like you. Dark Knight." "Well I don't like you." She continued to pet Moonlight.

"I want to take you out. Get to know you more." She looked at me like I had two heads. Knowing her she probably thought I did. She laughed. It was genuine. "Did I slap you a little too hard? Because you asking me that question must mean you have brain damage." "I'm serious." "Your crazy." She retorted. "I know you like me, it's obvious I like you." "I don't like you, I would just hate to hurt you because you are a hero."

"So you only hurt bad guys?" "I told you this already. I only kill evil motherfuckers who have it coming. Your annoying and a man whore but you aren't a criminal at least not anymore." She smirked. I looked at her. "I hope you didn't think that you were the only one who can look at backgrounds. I know you were the star pupil of the league of assassins until your father stepped in." "You continue to amaze me." "You continue to annoy me." She walked to me and held Moonlight out to me.

"She's yours." "I'm not a cat person." "How about a bird person?" She signed. "I can't take her back, so you'll just have to leave her here." She raised her eyebrows. "Leave her here for her to fend for herself. . ." I continued on trying to make her feel bad. She rolled her eyes. "Fine." I smiled. She began to walk away until I grabbed her. "You will date me." She laughed and got closer to me closing in the space between us.

"In your dreams." She whispered. "No, in my dreams we are doing more then just dating." She pushed me back. "I don't want to have to hurt you Damian Wayne, but I will." With that she walked away until I called out to her. "We'll see." She continued to walk without glancing back at me.