Chapter 12

No One POV

Secret felt alive. She couldn't stop smiling. She loved the rush she got from killing. She left her father proud and those scared. "Secret. My daughter." Her father hugged her, blood and all. "You were amazing, as I knew you would be. Thank you for sticking by my side." "Anytime father. It was my pleasure." She couldn't help the giddy laugh that followed. After her father and everyone settled in, she decided to go outside.

She ran through the forest that was connected to the mansion trying to calm herself down.

She was on so much adrenaline that she didn't change nor take a shower. She was now covered in dry blood. Her heart was beating so fast. "Fuck!" She yelled. She finally took a seat by the river. She looked at her reflection in the moonlight. She saw the blood everywhere. . . She didn't know who's blood it was considering everyone she killed. Anyone else would be disgusted, she was elated.

"Enjoyed your victory lap?" She turnt around and saw the one and only Robin. "I did. Thank you." "We never finished our fight earlier." "You wouldn't want to fight me now. Your dad couldn't beat mine, and you won't beat me." Robin laughed. "You don't know me. You don't know the things I could do to you." She got up and finally looked at him. "Then do it."

He charged towards her and they began fighting. Slaps, punches, kicks, anything you can think of they did it. She got him on the ground and started pounding his face, not stopping. He grabbed her and head butted her twice to get on top of her. Then he started wailing. He knew better.

She grabbed his hair and pulled hard causing him to stop and try to claw her fingers out. Once he did, they looked at each other. They were both bloody now, even more then they was before. They were both breathing hard, both on alert for the next move.

He gripped her neck, and squeezed, and she whimpered. The sound went straight to his dick. He kissed her hard. She moaned and kissed him back. They could taste blood, not knowing if it was their own or not. They rolled around in the grass. She bit his lip as he slipped his tongue in her mouth. She licked his tongue and he moaned.

He stood up and grabbed her as she wrapped her legs around him pulling his hair much more softly now. He gripped her tight enough to leave more bruises on her body. He walked her to the lake and started slowing moving in. The water was cold but she felt so hot that she didn't care.

She finally pulled away from him. He didn't want her to but they needed to be separated. She let go of him and began to wash her face and hair in the lake. He watched her, and then did the same thing. "You know, what we just did was not normal." He heard say. "Nothing we do will ever be normal Secret."

"Don't call me that. My name is Knight." "So I can kiss you, but I don't have permission to say your name?" He chuckled. "Exactly, now if you excuse me, I have to actually go clean myself up." She tried leaving but he caught her.

"Kiss me." He whispered. She turnt around and settled in his arms. "I'll regret this tomorrow." She said. He nodded. "I'm sure you will." He squeezed her ass. "Now fucking kiss me." She kissed him hard and they began grinding up against each other in the water.

He slowly pulled away from her and pecked her lips. "You should go." He could barley restrain himself. "All of the sudden." She whispered. "I don't want to fuck you in the lake Secret." He put emphasis on her name.

"Didn't I tell you-" He silenced her with a kiss. "I will do what I want. Accept it. Now go to your house, before I do something I know your not ready for." She looked him in his eyes and could tell he was not bluffing but she didn't want to back down. "I stay ready, so I don't have to get ready." "We'll see." She got out of his arms and started walking back in the grass. Her clothes were heavy due to the water.

"I'll see you again soon." He called out after her. "I doubt it." She began walking to her house not looking back once. She walked inside and her father saw that she was soaked. "What happened?" She turnt around.

"I took a dip in the lake." Her father expected her face. "These marks were not on your face when we left. What happened?" She never lied to her father. She never had a reason to. "Robin got me, while I was handling Bane. You were with Batman and I didn't see it coming but I'm fine. The blood on my face covered it." Ben nodded.

"Don't let Robin distract you. I know you feel some type of way because he knows who we are, but Bruce Wayne knows that we know who they are too. They can't one up us, if we are forever up." "I understand father. It won't happen again." "Don't let it. Colleen will be back tomorrow. Get some rest." Ben kissed her forehead. "I love you. Truly." "I love you too father."

The Next Day

"Wake up girl." Secret felt poking on her sore cheek. "Ouch." She muttered. "I'm sorry, open your eyes though." "Colleen." Secret smiled as Colleen hugged her. "I missed you little sis." Secret pulled Colleen into bed and snuggled her. "I missed you, how was your mission?" "Successful. . . killed who needed to be killed. Got what needed to be retreated." "Which is?" "Vibranium golden arm." Secret sat up.

"What?" "You heard me." Colleen got up and retrieved a box. "For you." Secret opened the box. It was beautiful. The strongest metal on earth coated in gold. "Thank you!" Secret looked at her and smiled. "Look under my bed." Colleen got the box from under her bed and opened it. She starred at the sword and ran her fingers on it. "Ultra 368 katana sword." "Sorry I had to break it in." "That's makes it even more sentimental."

Secret could use a sword, but compared to Colleen, her sword sportsmanship was child's play. "Let's go out today." "Does my face look like I can go out?" "You let someone sneak you." "If my face looks like this, imagine what the other person looks like." Secret smirked. "Touché." "We'll use makeup, let's just go to the beach." Secret looked at Colleen. "Pleaseeeee." Colleen said. "Fine fine fine." "Start getting ready. I wanna leave in the next two hours. It's gonna be packed today." Secret rolled her eyes.