Chapter 13

Damian POV

"Where did you disappear off to last night?" My father said interrupting my sleep. "I needed to let out some steam so I went to a lake for a swim." Technically, it wasn't a complete lie. I got up and stretched. I looked at my face in the mirror. She really did a number on me. "Fuck." I muttered. Alfred came in my room and treated my wounds. "Thanks Alfred." He nodded and tried to gave me some aspirin.

"I'm no pussy." "Never once had that thought master Damian." Alfred smirked as I took the aspirin. "Thanks for going back to the police. Gordon told me how you helped." "It was no problem. What did Dragon do to you? You were out of it for a while." "I'm not exactly sure. I ran my vitals and I didn't see any toxins. It was like he made my body immobile with a non-appearing gas."

"I'm sure we will find a explanation, you just need to rest and make sure it's completely out of your body." "I need to find what it is Damian." "No, you need rest old man. Just take this day and relax because we don't know the effects of the gas, if you move too much you don't know what it could do. So if it's just for today, you need to be in bed all day." In a way, I was a hypocrite because I wouldn't be resting. I would be trying to find every solution.

"He's right master Wayne." Alfred interjected. "I will run some tests and your vitals myself if I need to." I said urging my father to get back into bed. Once he was in bed I went down to the Bat-cave and started looking at the tests my father already ran. He was right, no toxins could be traced.

I never seen anything like this before. Whoever made this gas was smart. They used disappearing toxins, so that whatever it was couldn't be traced or treated for antibiotics or a possible antidote. I hated to admit it, but for someone to uncover this type of technology was amazing.

My phone started to ring. "Hello Sabrina." "Hi! Damian." Her voice was so high pitched, that I had to pull away from the phone. "I need a date to a beach party." "Oh." It was silent for a few beats. "Aren't you going to ask me?" "No, you need the date. Not me." I never asked a girl out. Well except for Secret but she was clearly a exception. When I fuck her, she will be just like the rest. "Your so cruel. . . Will you be my date to the beach party." "Sure Sabrina. Text me the details." I hung up.

She was a good lay. And I mean really good, I needed to let out some sexual tension anyway. My dick still hasn't went down from yesterday. Fucking girl will make me go crazy. After Sabrina texted me the details I started to get ready for the day.

Did some research for my father. Watched the data from yesterday's show down. Talked to Gordon and told him most of what happened. I worked out and took a small nap. I woke up and got ready for the beach day. It was only 4pm. Sabrina texted me and asked if we could ride together. Usually I didn't, but I was feeling a little car sex so why not.

"Damian." She greeted me with a spit swapping kiss. I smiled. "Sabrina. Are you ready to go?" "Yes." She grabbed my hand and put it on her thigh. She batted her eyes. I did like a challenge but pussy is pussy. I slid my hand to her pussy and started fingering her. "Get in the back." She giggled and did what I asked and we got down to business.
.
.
.
.
Colleen POV

"SECRET! Hurry up!" I yelled from down the staircase. "I'm coming!" I knew she hated going to parties or outings. The only time she went to anything social was because of missions. She disliked being around people, which is the complete opposite of me. That's probably why we get along so well.

She came down the stairs. "You look hawt!" And she really did. Her makeup was beautiful but natural and a black bathing suite. It was a one piece. She had put on white sleeve to cover some of the bruises on her arms, I'm guessing. "I love your two piece." I had on a white bathing suite, that covered up only what needed to be but left nothing to the imagination. Made me feel powerful.

"What car are we taking?" "Doesn't matter. Maybe the Ferrari roma." She nodded her head. "I'll drive." She got the keys and we sped off. "My makeup is gonna melt. It's so hot." Secret complained. "Stop complaining and just have fun. The beach was packed. It was like spring break. "Look at him!"

Secret turnt her head. "He's alright." "Look girl, the last time you kissed someone was not ideal. I don't think you enjoyed it so you need to go out and get some dick!" She started laughing. "Trust me. I got this." "Prove it." She looked around and winked once she set her eyes on someone.

She walked over to him, very cute guy might I add and started dancing with him. He looked around, thinking that she meant to dance with someone else until she grabbed his arm and pulled him to dance. From the look on his face, he was ecstatic. I was on the look for my guy and I accidentally bumped into a girl. "Sorry about that. I wasn't paying attention." "It's okay!" This girl voice was...squeaky. She smiled.

I nodded my head. "Hey! Wait!" I turnt my head. "What's your name?" "Mila." I answered. "I'm Sabrina!" "Hi Sabrina! Bye Sabrina." "Wait please." I didn't know what this girl wanted but I just wanted to have some fun. "The guy that I came with started talking to another girl and kinda left me by myself. I feel like a loser all alone." I couldn't help from rolling my eyes. "Listen Sabrina. Look around. How many guys do you see here." She looked around.

"A lot." "Okay then, pick out a guy and start dancing and then get it on with him if you like. Your a cute girl and that guys a dick, I'm sure once he sees you with someone else, he'll come running back." She turnt around. "I'm not so sure." I looked at who she was looking at. I couldn't help but chuckle. "Damian Wayne." "Do you know him?" "Nah, I just know who he is. Trust me. You can do better."

He was surrounded by girls and he still looked bored. "Come on. Let's find my friend." Sabrina followed me. "Sersi." Secret turnt around. "Wassup?" My sister was surrounded by a lot of guys. Expected. "Meet Sabrina." "Woah you're pretty." Secret smiled. "Thank you, you are too." "Sabrina's date, Damian is a dick." I emphasized Damian's name and Secret caught on.

"Well Sabrina meet Tony. Tony, Sabrina." They shook hands and smiled. "Are you going to do anything about Damian." "No. I'm going to stay in my lane, and he better stay in his. Now what happened to having fun." "Well alright. You know I got your back." "And you know I have yours." "Hey, wanna dance?" A cute guy walked up to me. "Of course she does Anthony." Secret winked at him and walked away. "Hey! That's my line!" I grabbed Anthony and started dancing.
.
.
.
.
The sun started to set and people were making bonfires. It was a nice vibe. "Your so beautiful Mila." "Thank you Anthony. Not too bad yourself." "Maybe after this, we can hangout again." "Sure." I smiled at him. Of course we couldn't. My line of work would never allow it.

Secret was in the water when I looked at her. She seemed like she was deep in thought but enjoyed the water. Every guy that tried to join her, she must have turnt them down because they all walked away with a sad look on their face. Another guy went up to her but my attention was else where thanks to Anthony pulling me away to dance to the slow music.