Chapter 1

Secret POV

I ran and used my grappling hook gun to jump from building to building. "Knight do you copy?" "Yes, I'm moving in." I whispered into my ear piece. I was on top of a building looking over all the criminals below it through X-ray goggles.

I couldn't help but shake my head and frown. "Fucking sick scum." I muttered to no one in particular. "I'm going in." I whispered. "Copy." I jumped down, loving the harsh cool air hitting myself face. Loud music filled my ears. I grabbed the rail of the building and slid down slowly.

Two man were at the entrance, one holding a AK-47 and the other a tommy gun. This was easy work. I pulled out my Glock 17 not wasting any time, shooting them both in the head. The idiots inside probably didn't even hear the gunshots. It was so loud. I got in the building no problem.

"She's sexy, she would be worth a lot of money." I could see a group of man surrounding a girl. She had no clothes on. She was crying. She had bruises and cuts all over her body. Her hair was long and red. "Dance for us." A man grabbed her by her hair as she screamed out.

She didn't move. "Hurry the fuck up bitch! Bring another girl out here. She's making me sick." I scanned the room. There were 25 men, all strapped. I could see more girls on the floor. Scared, naked and dirty.

This was going to be fun. I rose up slowly and smirked. A man spotted me but before he could even reach for his gun I shot him in between his eyes. His body dropped. Some of the girls saw me but I held my finger to my mouth telling them to stay quiet.

They nodded. I kissed my gun. "This is for them." I whispered. I jumped over the desk sliding, shooting every man that was in sight in their ankles causing them to fall and holler out in pain. No one could wipe the smile off my face.

I heard the girls scream, most likely in shock. I reloaded my gun. "You bitch!" A man shot at me but I held up my arm, a shield made out of pure gold. It deflected the bullet and it went right through his chest, he instantly fell to the ground.

Not to brag but my aim was astounding. 23...24...

"You." I muttered. I pointed my gun at him. The leader. One of the biggest sex traffickers in Gotham. He grabbed the red head. "Drop the gun or she dies." He held up his gun to her head and she cried, I could see the pain in her eyes but I laughed. I laughed so hard my stomach began to hurt.

He looked at me like I was insane. Hell. I probably was. He should know who I am though. All criminals do.

I whipped my gun out so fast and slung my arm that it shot him right through the cheek. He let go of the girl and she ran to my side. Before he could react I jumped up and kicked flipped him and he fell back with a thud.

His cheek was oozing blood and he laid on the floor barely moving. His cries were amusing. I put my foot on his head.

I pointed the gun to his head and spoke. "I'm not going to kill you. . .yet. I am going to torture you. I will break every single bone in your body. I will burn every piece of hair on your head. I will cut out both of your eyeballs but before I do that I will feed you your own dick and that will be the last thing you will ever see." I smiled. I was going to make him beg for death.

"Please. . . Who are you?" He panted. Oh this was gonna be good. "Knight." I said. I seen his eyes open wide. "Please! Please!" He started to tremble "Please what?" "Spare my life." I shook my head. "Did you spare all those woman and little girls you took, raped and sold?" I snarled.

"Now sit tight." I walked to the round table and grabbed the bag of money. "Ladies, there's an apartment a few blocks away. You'll see a girl in a white suite with honey red hair. She's my partner. She will help you. Do any of you have clothes?" They all shook their head no. "I'm sorry but you will have to take the clothes and shoes off of them." I pointed to all the dead men on the ground.