Chapter 4

Secret POV

I raised my eyebrows and looked at Colleen. She smirked and looked away, pretending not to listen to our conversation. "I believe I owe you an apology." I looked up to see Damian Wayne smirking at me. I didn't like him looking down at me so I stood up. "I'm waiting." I crossed my arms.

He smiled. Shit why was his smile even beautiful. "I apologize, I was rude before. I was just annoyed and I needed an excuse." He actually sounded sincere. "Your forgiven." I dismissed him and sat back down. "That's it? You don't want anything?" He sounded surprised and a little bit snappy.

I scoffed up a laugh. "Why would I want anything from you? I don't even like you." "Ouch." He put his hand over his chest. "Your hurting my feelings." Feelings? I bet this guy had a new girl in his bed every day. He sat down. "What are you doing?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

He stared at me but didn't say anything. I rolled my eyes. Weirdo. "Sorry, I'm just fascinated. No one has ever told me that before. I never met a girl who didn't like me or want something from me. How could they not?" Now I was really over his ass. "Well. . .you just met one who doesn't, bye bye now." I gave him an sarcastic smile. He smirked but didn't make any moves to get up.

"I came over here to actually warn you and your-" he looked at Colleen not knowing what she was to me. "My best friend." Now we were both looking at him. "Stay away from Chuck and Bram. They aren't good guys." I wanted to laugh. If only he knew he was talking to one of the most deadliest assassins in the world. I wasn't a good girl and I would never be.

I smiled instead. "We can take care of ourselves Mr.Wayne but thank you for your concern." Before he could get a word out, a girl came over to us and tapped his shoulder.

"Damian!" She exclaimed and sat on his lap. "I've missed you." She kissed him hard. She was pretty. Blond hair, blue eyes. His type exactly. "Brie." He said, his voice on edge. Colleen and I both laughed as they looked at us. "Inside joke. Come on. It's time for us to go." I said.

No One POV

Damian watched as the girl he wanted in his bed tonight sassily walked away. She was effortlessly sexy. He wanted to yell at his latest hookup for ruining his chances but he didn't. He looked at her and she got the hint to get up. He walked away leaving her at the table.
He looked for the sassy vixen but there was no sign of her. Fuck.

"Should we follow them?" He heard Bram and Chuck talking. "Yes, did you see how hot they were. My cock is aching from my boner." Damian rolled his eyes. Even if he couldn't find who he was looking for he could still save someone.

He texted his father that he was leaving.

'Wait Damian' Bruce texted back but Damian was already out the door.

Secret POV

"They are following us." Our men said. "Thank you." He nodded his head. "Now we wait." Colleen said.
.
.
.
.
No One POV

Secret and Colleen got out of the car and right behind them were Bram and Chuck. "Sweethearts, funny seeing you here." Bram chuckled and walked over to them. They giggled, trying their best to sound like school girls. "Wow, it's so funny seeing you both here." Secret set her seductive voice in action.

"We couldn't just let two beautiful ladies walk away from us like that." Chuck snapped fingers. Colleen walked over to him. "I'm happy you decided to follow us." She whispered into his ear.

Secret walked over to Bram. "Shall we go inside?" She whispered to him. "Yes my dear." He grabbed her by her waist and they all went inside. This hotel room had no cameras. The hotel staff were lousy and no other guests was here. It was perfect.