Chapter three: Austin

Taylor

Karlie and I walked around drifting in and out of shops while paparazzi followed us around. We were walking towards a clothing store when my phone went off, I took it out of my pocket and read the caller ID. My heart skipped a beat, it was Austin. Karlie glanced at me looking concerned and toon my hand. "Hello?" My voice quavered "Taylor? How could you do this? Do you know how much hate you'll get? Your making a huge mistake. You have to put an end to this before any real drama begins." He said everything so fast it took me a minute to understand what he was saying. "I can't Austin I love her and she loves me" Austin's voice broke "Please Taylor I don't want you to get hurt because of her. Is she really worth all the hate your likely to get?" "Yes Austin she is, she means everything to me. I can't let her go" I heard Austin sigh sadly "just promise me you'll be careful. I couldn't bear it if my big sister cried herself to sleep every night. Call me if you need anything, anything at all" then he hung up. I exhaled and Karlie looked at me, silently urging me to tell her what happened. "Well he's not mad or disappointed." Karlie smiled bright "see I told you he'd be okay" I nodded "he said to call if I need anything" Karlie kissed my cheek as we turned the corner. At least my baby brother was okay with me and my girl, but I was still scared as to what my dad and mom would say once they heard the news.