How could you?

Taylor

For an hour and a half I lay crying on my bed I finally took a look at my phone half expecting her to text me. My heart sank when I had no texts from Kar. Her last words to me still puzzled me "Neither it seems will they" something hit me when I thought about it. I checked Karlie's Twitter and read through her tweets. One was a tweet from one of my fans. "It's your fault she's gone! If it weren't for you he never would have taken her. She doesn't deserve you" my heart broke. This is what Karlie had meant. I read through a few more and the more I read the more anger built up inside me. I went to my own Twitter and tweeted something directed to all my fans "How could you do this to Karlie? She is the love of my life, you of all people should be understanding. This wasn't Kar's fault. You had no right to blame her. I'm disappointed in you" I hit tweet and the same fan who had blamed Karlie replied to me "but it was her fault. You can't deny that Jake never would have taken you if not for her" I growled and blocked the fan from my account. I called Karlie then, straigh to voice mail as I excepted "Hey Kar it's Taylor umm I know now what happened and I want you to know that this isn't your fault. I love you with my whole self and I hope you do too. Please just call me back" I fell back in the bed and sighed "Please Kar" I whispered and closed my eyes, hoping sleep would come even for a little while.