Mistakes

Taylor

"Auggh" I groaned, my head hurt and I had no idea where I was. "Hello?" I asked into the darkness "Your awake" a mans voice resounded from afar. "Let me go!! Karlie's probably worried sick" the man growled and pulled a string causing a little light to flow into the room. "Your first mistake" he chuckled and pulled a candle stick off a side table and lit it. "Never say that name in my presence" his voice boomed over me and he brought the lit candle over to where I sat with my hands bound. "This just might hurt a bit" he put the candle down by my feet and lifted my right foot up, slowly putting my foot on the flame. I screamed in pain and he took a glob of hot wax and lifted my shirt, putting the burning substance on my abdomen. "My second mistake" I learned was screaming. I gritted my teeth and he laughed a cruel bitter laugh. That laugh! I've heard it before. But where? He didn't have the mask or hat on like before but it was still too dark to see his face. "Who are you?" I asked through the burning sensations on my foot and stomach "DON'T ASK QUESTIONS!" He yelled and I cowered under the sound. He then untied my hands and made me stand up. "Third mistake princess" he said in a all too sweet way. I couldn't see what he was doing as he had me facing the wall but I soon felt his hands on me and his cold lips on my neck. "Your all mine darling" he cooed and pushed me on the ground. He soon was on top, taking off my clothes, and the rest you'd say is history. It was late when he finally left me alone and I cried for hours until I let my mind drift to Karlie. "I love you babe" I whispered before closing my eyes.