Blame

Karlie

The officers had left hours ago and I fed Taylor's cats. Meredith looked up at me and meowed "I miss her too" I mumbled and went to lay in her bed, it was all I could do not to lose her completely. I had barley made it through the interview with the police and the newscaster without breaking down and with all the angry fans of Taylor's screaming their blame at me I needed to rest. I lay there staring at the ceiling when Olivia and Meredith both came into the room. Olivia licked my hand and Mer rubbed her head against my cheek. They knew I was upset. "They gotta find her" I whispered to them "they just gotta" my phone went off and I reached across Olivia to pick it up. "It's your fault she's gone! If it weren't for you he never would have taken her. She doesn't deserve you" a tear fell off my cheek I've been getting these for hours. I hadn't eaten since this morning but it was just as well, I was too weak with grief to stomach anything anyway. Somehow I felt deep down that this was my fault, if it weren't for my dating her this man would never have taken her. The texts she got proved it and I couldn't feel any other way. I responded to the tweeter "I know. Your right I'm sorry about this. I didn't know how much it would hurt her" I hit tweet and got a reply but didn't bother to look at it. My phone went off again and I picked it up reluctantly. It was from Scott "How could you be so selfish? My daughter is probably scared for her life. This is your fault girl, your fault. I'm not stopping until I put an end to her pain and by that I mean getting rid of you." I sighed putting the phone down again. He was of course right and after all ending my relationship with Taylor was the best thing for the girl I loved with all my heart. "I'm sorry Taylor. This is all my fault. I'm going to have to do something anything to keep you safe" with those thoughts I fell asleep the two cats on either side of me.