Nightmares

Taylor

*rinnng!!* I opened the door to my apartment and saw Karlie standing there with her overnight bag slung over her shoulder a soft smile on her lips. I let her pass into my place and closed the door behind her. "I missed you" I said once she placed her bag in the bedroom. "It was only a few hours" she laughed then turned to me "But I missed you too" she kissed me then and I held her there quickly taking control. I felt her smile. She let go after a minute and I rested my head on her chest enjoying the post kiss bliss. Karlie yawned and I followed. "We should go to bed" she said in a soft way almost as if she were talking to a six year old. I nodded and led us into the bedroom. I took the left side while Kar took the right. She fell asleep right away but I lay awake for a while until I finally settled down.

*few hours later*
"No, no! Please don't!! PLEASE!!!" I startled myself awake and Karlie wrapped her arms around me, stroking my hair in a attempt to comfort me. "It-it was horrible" I shuddered at the memory of the dream I just had. "He-he did it again" Karlie locked eyes with me "He will never EVER do that to you again. I promise Taylor" I nodded and cried into my girl. She rubbed circles into my palm trying to relax me. We sat there for what seemed like hours. "I'm sorry" Karlie looked at me with surprise "What for?" I looked back at her "For waking you" she looked away for a moment and I could have sworn she had a look of anger on her face "For the love of God Taylor you just had a post kidnap nightmare and your worried about ME?" I cowered under her "Sorry" I said softly, I knew she would never hurt me but I was still terrified she'd hit me. "Oh, I'm sorry Taylor. I didn't mean to frighten you" she kissed me and I knew she wanted to take away my pain but couldn't. "I'll try harder to understand"