Chapter six: Scott

Karlie

"I walked through the the busy sidewalks of New York in a daze I knew where I was heading but I didn't know why. I took a breath when I arrived, knocking on the door my heart skipped a beat. I saw the way Taylor's father looked at me, it was a disapproving glare. "What do you want?" He asked still glaring at me. "I need to talk to you. Please" he growled and let me pass into his place. "Look I'm sorry about everything, it's just Taylor and I, we love each other so much." He took a step toward me, hands in fighting position seeming to ignore me. I took a step back and found myself backed into a wall. He slapped my cheek and my hand went to it immediately. He then punched my stomach and I fell to the floor. He smiled creepily at me and kicked my side. I yelled in pain, why was he doing this? Taylor told me he didn't have a violent bone in his body. It didn't make sense. He continued to kick my sides and then my face. I cried in pain as blood began to drip from my face. He pulled me by my hair and struck my mouth. I couldn't do anything to get away and I was beginning to fade in and out from all the pain and blood loss. He looked me over as I feel to the ground again. He seemed to enjoy toying with me and all I could do was yell in agony as she gripped my arm and twisted it until I heard a sickening snap. "Scott stop!!!" I heard a woman's gentle voice but was to weak to match it with anyone. The woman rushed to my side and I realized it was Andrea "Karlie? Can you hear me?" I nodded and gripped my head feeling dizzy. "Don't worry you'll be fine" my eyes fluttered and closed. It felt good to be pain free for even a moment. Medics picked me up and loaded me into the back of some vehicle. I drifted and as I drifted I dreamed. Taylor was with me, we were standing in the water at a beach somewhere. She splashed me with water and she was laughing. I felt cold air hit me and I awoke from my dream. I was lying in a hospital bed getting stitches and a cast ok my severely broken arm. I wished Taylor was there.