Stolen love

Karlie

I managed to sleep a little and I did feel better. "Taylor?" I called as I walked into the living room of her apartment after I'd gotten dressed. "I'm right here" she said and I saw her sitting on the couch watching Law and Order. I laughed as I went into the kitchen. I heard Taylor's phone go off and then there was a knock at the door. Taylor opened it uneasily, we weren't expecting anyone. I heard a mans voice and Taylor screamed, her screams got louder until they were only muffled sounds. I ran to the door and tried to pull Taylor off the mans shoulder. The man was wearing a dark mask and hat. He kicked me to the floor and all I could do was watch helplessly as Taylor looked at me, her eyes wide as saucers, silently pleading with me to help her. "Don't take her!! Please! She didn't do anything wrong" I screamed and cried, yelling at the man to bring her back. "TAYLOR!!" I yelled as they both left the building. "Why didn't I do anything? I could have saved her! I'm so stupid! She'll die with him. He'll hurt her and its all my fault" I picked up my phone and dialed 9-1-1 "9-1-1 what is your emergency?" "My girlfriends been taken!" I could barley get the words out I was crying so hard "Ma'am listen you need to calm down. Take some deep breaths" I did what the woman asked of me. "Good. Now can you tell me your girlfriends name?" "Taylor" "can you describe her captor?" I took another breath "I couldn't see his face, he was wearing a mask and hat. But he was wearing a black jacket" "That's good we're off to a great start. What's your name ma'am?" "Karlie" I said softly "Okay Karlie I want you to listen to me very carefully okay? Stay inside I've already sent some officers to your location but I need you to stay on the line in case he comes back alright?" I breathed deeply and a soft cry escaped my lip "Alright" "Good. The officers should be there in a few minutes but in the mean time can you describe Taylor for me?" "She's blonde, has short hair, blue eyes, and she's very tall" "Okay Karlie, your doing great just hang in there okay?" I didn't respond I just stared, I hoped that wherever Taylor was she was safe.