Saved but not before pain

Taylor

I slept on the floor until I heard footsteps and I knew it was him. I scrambled to my feet and smoothed my shirt just before he stood before me. Without a word he kicked me down and began beating me. I cried out in pain and agony. "Why are you doing this?" I asked through the pain "I never stopped wanting you Taylor. When I left you I always planned your return" he lifted me to my feet after he stopped hitting me and kissed me. That kiss! I finally knew who my attacker was "Jake?" I said with a disbelieving tone "Yes doll?" He kissed me again and I pulled away. "I can't believe you! Why would you do this to me? To Karlie?" I covered my mouth suddenly, the name just flew out of my mouth I was so used to saying it. His eyes held no fire just a burning passion. He pushed me into the wall and his hand roamed my body stopping on my thigh near my more sensitive area. His other hand had taken my top off and was on top of my chest as if feeling my heartbeat. "Your beautiful but this needs to come off" he said unclipping my bra and throwing it across the room. I stood there with my back against the wall and my top and bra off, suddenly feeling very self conscious. He leaned in to my chest but before he could do anything a mans deep voice called out police. He immediately threw me to the floor and began to beat me with his belt. I cried in fear that they would never find me but they did. The two male police officers stopped him from hurting me and handcuffed him while the one female hugged me close to her not seeming to care that I wore nothing on top. "Don't worry your safe now" she said and placed my shirt over my head and on to my body. "Thank you" I whispered "no need. Just as long as your safe" I nodded and my thought filled with images of my blonde haired beauty with brains "Karlie?" I asked "she contacted 9-1-1 as soon as you went missing. She's alright but she is very worried. She'll be contacted" the woman wrapped me in a blanket and led me to an ambulance. The medic there took a look at me and loaded me into the back. We arrived at the hospital a few minutes later and as promised Karlie was contacted and I got to talk to her "Karlie?" "Taylor? Are you alright?" I took a breath "I'm fine nothing broken" I heard her sigh with relief but she sounded a bit sad "is something wrong?" " not wrong exactly but when you get discharged and I get to take you home there's something I need to talk to you about" with that she hung up and left me there wondering what she meant. Before I could think it over a doctor came to ask me some questions along with a police officer. I sighed it was going to be a long day.