PROLOGUE

'' What the fuck did you do?'' He hollered at me.

'' I wasn't thinking,'' I told him, running my shivering hands through my long brown curls.

'' You shouldn't have done that.'' He resembled me dead in the eye.

'' I can explain.'' my lower lip wobbles and, I started to breathe heavily.

'' About what?'' He asked, raising his brow.

I gulped and stood there, dumbfounded.

I never thought I would be the person who shatters her heart into pieces.

'' Harry, I let her go because I thought you'd be the man she deserves that......... I couldn't be.''

~CHARACTERS~

Taylor Swift

Harry Styles

Louis Tomlinson

Niall Horan

Liam Payne

Zayn Malik

Joe Alwyn

[ps: I'm going add gifs when my internet permits]

************************************************************

*****This a HAYLOR FANFICTION.****

****This story consists of foul language, so, BEWARE.****

****This story MAY OR MAY NOT contain any mature content or trigger moments.****

****This is purely fictional and, this has nothing to do with the actual personalities of the mentioned characters.****

**** This is a sad, beautiful and tragic love story. Experiences can inspire you to open one****

**** This is a very short fanfic which might extends up to only 20 chapters.**** 

**************************************************************

Enjoy your new ride.

HALF THE WORLD AWAY

[Published on 7/03/2021]