7. Small Sweet talks

I realized I fucked up.

I pulled off but, the world around me is quiet though the whole place filled with confetti and stand up ovulation. I looked into the blue eyes, filled with shock and has nothing to mention. I lost my balance and kissed the only person I call my home.

'' Congrats, Harry Styles,'' The host yelled into the mic, bringing my lost mind back to reality.

'' How are you feeling right now?'' He asked me. I looked at him and smiled but, all they didn't know is I was faking it. I won a life ahead and, the first I did, winning is fucking the only best thing in my life.

'' Um, I have no words to express how much this means to me and, my success is nothing if this woman wasn't next to me and showed me the way. I'm thankful for her, for the judges, and the people who voted for me. Thank you so much.'' I said politely.

I looked back at the crowd and turned my attention to Taylor. She clapped her hands along with them, tears in her eyes and, it is very inebriating to contemplate between happiness and sadness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week later

" We welcome you, Harry Edward Styles,'' Jeff said, clapping his hands while I was signing the contract. I read it thoroughly before I ended in here.

'' Thanks, Mr Azoff,'' I said, smiling at him.

'' Call me Jeff.'' He smiled back. I smiled and looked at a couple of people sitting on the couch.

'' I'd like to introduce you to the band you'll have.'' He said, walking closer to me. I pushed my lips inside and paid my attention to him and his words.

'' Meet Sarah Jones, She's an incredible drummer.'' He pointed at the woman, sitting on the couch next to a long-haired man.

"That's Mitch Rowland. He is the guitarist. He is Adam Prendergast. The bass guitarist. Finally, it's Ny oh and Charlotte Clark. They play the piano and are vocalists.'' He introduced them.

I shake their hands and introduced myself to them. I spent a couple of more time with them to know them.

'' The label is looking forward to putting on some sessions and work on an album by the end of the year, which is you have nearly ten months. I don't want you all stressed too.'' He shrugged.

I smiled at him as he isn't like a manager, who pushes the artists to the edge and make the art come out forcefully.

'' I will see you all soon again.'' Jeff smiled and stood up.

I stood along with him and walked my way out from the cabin.

'' I guess you read it thoroughly?'' He asked me, pushing his hands into the pockets.

'' Yup, Couldn't leave them behind,'' I said with a cheeky smile. He pressed the button for the elevator. We waited for it and got in as soon as it arrived.

'' Oh, Hey, I haven't heard from Ms Swift? She said she would talk to me personally about the deal before you signed in officially.'' Jeff asked me.

My air got stuck and, I stared at him as he asked me about a ghost.

'' Um, She said er If I'm ready, then go for it um, I think she forgot.'' I reasoned but, I stressed out.

'' Okay,'' Jeff kept it simple and left it as he understood I was lying about it. I met him for the fifth time this week, talking about the label and my musical stuff. I think he knows me better to the level to understand I'm lying.