14. Never the same

" Harry, I'm goin' out to the office.'' I heard Taylor yell. I glanced up at her from my phone and smiled at her.

'' Sure, babe,'' I said, standing up to kiss her. She giggled into the kiss and started to make her way out from the back door. I watch her leave and turn my attention to the phone.

I logged into my fan account and stalked my fan accounts and, I found people started to hate Taylor less and hating on me for playing two girls at a time. It's been almost two months since the whole thing started and, things changed. I rolled my eyes as I didn't care much about it and flipped a couple of Taylor haters and posted a couple of tweets.

I scrolled further and, one picture caught my eye. I sat straight and opened the picture and, I widened my eyes. It's Taylor and a guy walking with smiles on their faces. I bit my inner cheek and cuss as jealousy filled my veins.

I saw many pictures along with the first picture, and more than fifty pictures are laughing and walking. They even drank coffee in the cafe and, at a point, that guy placed his hand on her waist.

I called Cara as she was along with them after a couple of pictures.

" Hey, bubs.'' She said into the phone.

'' Who is he?'' I asked her straight away.

'' Harold, I don't speak Styles.'' She chuckled. I took a deep breath and bit my lower lip as I concise my anger.

'' Cara, I'm not in a mood to joke so, tell me about that guy you and Taylor took a stroll with the other day,'' I asked her.

'' Jealousy, huh?'' She joked. '' Am not in a mood with cocky comments, Cara.'' I gritted my teeth.

'' Calm down, will you? He is Joe and, we all took a stroll because I wanted to as I bombarded their meeting. I insisted they join me to have fun and, that ended up on the internet.'' She explained.

'' Why's an arm around her waist?'' I asked her, pointing at the picture.

'' For fuck sake, Styles. There was a car that almost hit her. Joe pulled her closer to him when he saw that coming. That's how it was around her waist.'' She groaned.

" Oh, okay,'' I looked down as the jealousy still kept piling up with the way he placed his arm around her.

'' He knows she belongs to you.'' She chuckled.

'' Bye and thanks for the information.'' I hung up the call and leaned back on the couch as the pictures started to cloud in front of me.

I called Taylor as it's been two hours. I kept thinking about them and forgetting that I have a meeting.

'' Hey, babe.'' She said onto the phone. '' Hey, love,'' I said, smiling.

'' What are you doing?'' I asked her, smiling at the ground.

'' I'm with Joe, Hazza. We have two more sittings. We finally finish with the sessions. He is ready to go now.'' She chuckled and, I bet he was in front of her.

" Oh,'' I kept it simple.

'' You seem off. What's up?'' She asked as she shuffled around.

'' I miss you,'' I let it out.

'' Babe, wanna come over?'' She asked me with a sigh.

'' I'd love that but am scared that people will find us.'' I sighed. She sighed and stayed silent.

''It's fine to come over.'' She suggested. I sighed and nodded though she can't see. My jealousy ass wants to be there next to her and show off that she is mine but again I feel stupid for feeling this way.