3. We Won

" Taylor, I told you once and, I'm gonna repeat the same. I'm not going to participate.'' I complain to her, sitting on my bed.

"Get your ass out, Harry!'' She half yells at me, placing her hands on her hips making her look cute.

"I'm not going to. Please let me live the way I want to live.'' I groaned at her.

" Yeah, If I let you live your life, it's pretty much a lie. Get your fucking ass out.'' She walks closer to me, pulling my hand along with her.

'' If I lose my hand, it's on you, Swift,'' I warned her. I stood up finally before she intends to pull on a long-ass speech.

'' Sure, now go!'' She pushed me into my bathroom.

I walked lazily and took my brush. I started to brush my teeth slowly as I gazed into the mirror, rewind what happened since that morning.

She stayed at my place for a week now. Louis never stopped visiting her place and mine. He tried so hard to get her back but being a protective friend. I didn't let that happen. I know I'm being so hard on him, but whenever I try to forgive him, my vision takes me back to that night when she was sitting alone on the bench and shivering. It kills me more than what he did to her.She knows there is no other way I'd let anyone go that easy. She stopped bugging me as she's busy trying to push me to follow my dreams, and day to day, She is becoming a pain in my ass.

'' I love to wait here all day.'' Taylor's voice beamed in. I stared at the door, where she was leaning on the door frame with her arms crossed as she looks more pissed off.

'' Baby, I know you'd love.'' I wink at her and spit out the paste. I washed my mouth and cleaned myself fast.

'' Aren't you going to the office?'' I asked her, wiping my face.

'' I'd if I can sense that you'd go as I told you to.'' She sighed and walked out. I followed her and stopped her from going out.

'' What's wrong, love?'' I asked her, placing my hand on her shoulder.

'' Harry, I'm worried about you! I know you can take care of yourself, but you know someday you have to move past all the past stuff and come clean to begin something new.'' She explained to me.

'' Babe, there is nothing to worried about me!'' I flashed a smile. She hugs me and leans her head on my bare chest as I wasn't wearing any shirt.

" I wish I can rely on that. You stopped chasing your dreams cause of me. You had a chance once and, I blew it away. I hate that cause of me, you have to give up on something. You are just hallucinating that things will happen when it happened just once.'' She sighed, hugging me tighter.

'' Tay, What are you talking about?'' I asked her, hugging her back.