13. Things I can and things I can't

" Do you think I'll never find it?'' I half yelled.

'' Harry, I'm not going to hide it.'' She defended herself.

'' How could you do that, Taylor? I did not know you went to meet him and approve without my consent and, you did not even want to know what I wanted and what I feel about it?'' I asked her. She sat on the couch and looked down as she figured she lost the voice to fight me about it.

'' I did not expect it from you, Taylor,'' I said, running my hands through my curls.

'' Harry, I thought it wouldn't matter because it's just Kendall and I did-'' I cut her off, glaring at her.

'' You knew it was Kendall,'' I asked her. She looked up and bit her lower lip.

'' You fucking knew it's Kendall and, such a good thing to know that you know.'' I smiled with a hint of disgust.

'' Harry, I'm sorry.'' She stood up, looking at me with guilty.

'' Taylor, please,'' I said, walking away from her. I walked to the backyard and sat on the chair, looking at the water in the pool.

I opened my phone and scrolled through Instagram using my fan account. I rolled my eyes at every mean comment and opened Kendall's Instagram as I guess she has one. I opened it, and I came across a million pictures. She is a girl who posts everything on Instagram and, that's super annoying.

I saw a couple of pictures of Kendall from the beach and, I rolled my eyes at her and went back to my page.

" They like my sorrow,'' I mumble and close my phone, pushing it back into my pocket.

I looked up at the sky and closed my eyes as I recall everything happened. I regret the fight and, I couldn't help but feel disappointed. I wanted to hate everyone but, I hate myself more.

" Harry?'' I heard her call my name. I turned back to glance at her face filled with regret, guilt, sorrow and love.

" Hmm?'' I said, looking at the pool again. It's getting dark but not too much and, I can still see everything around.

" I'm sorry,'' She walked to me and stood in front of me. She was on her knees and placed her hand on mine which, was on my thigh.

''Hmm,'' I said, closing my eyes.

'' Please say something.'' She asked me with her soft voice. '' What do you want me to say?'' I asked her, looking at her. She sighed and bit her lower lip.

" I should have mentioned it to you. I fucked up and, can you please forgive me.'' She asked me. I shook my head and leaned closer to her, cupping her face.

'' You did nothing and, I just overreacted,'' I said, looking at her lips and her eyes.

'' I'm sorry. I wanted, what the best and, I don't care if that takes my heart to break.'' She said, smiling. I bit my lower lip and leaned my forehead on hers.

'' I overreacted.'' I sighed and cupped her face. '' It's alright, we do that often.'' She mutters. I smile and pull back looked down at her. She stood up and sat on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck.

'' You will go now?'' She asked me, looking down at my shirt. I raised my brow as I couldn't understand what she was referring to.

'' You will on dates with Kendall, right?'' She asked me, looking into my eyes. She plastered a smile but, her eyes give me the opposite sign. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

" I might have to, love.'' I sighed and kissed her temple as she leaned her head on my chest.

'' I love you, babe.'' She said, kissing my chest.