15. Glass Hearts

'' What the fuck did you do?'' He hollered at me.

'' I wasn't thinking,'' I told him, running my shivering hands through my long brown curls.

'' You shouldn't have done that.'' He resembled me dead in the eye.

'' I can explain.'' my lower lip wobbles and, I started to breathe heavily.

'' About what?'' He asked, raising his brow. I gulped and stood there, dumbfounded. I never thought I would be the person who shatters her heart into pieces.

'' Harry, I let her go because I thought you'd be the man she deserves that I couldn't be.'' He said, sitting on the couch. I stood there with my mind all fazed.

" I don't know what to do,'' I mumbled.

'' I can't even fucking look you in the eye, fucker.'' Louis raised his voice.

" Louis, I just-'' I stopped when I heard the footsteps. Niall, Zayn and Cara are near the door. Cara looked me die in her eyes and clenched her jaw. I deserve it because I promised her that I would not do anything wrong after she said about Taylor insecurities.

" You fucking said you would take care of her,'' Cara walked to me and hit my face. She didn't stop there, hit me more and in no time, I spilt blood. Others caught her back since the beginning but, she is strong as fuck.

" Cara, Stop.'' Zayn half yelled.

" That fucking ass cheated on Taylor just because he was insecure?'' Cara yelled.

" He knows Taylor was insecure and, guess what, someone's false dreams came true.'' Cara is so mad and, the looks at me can give me away that I have no other will to survive.

" I fucked up bad,'' I fell on my knees, blood dripping down my nose. I have a black eye, and my lip has a cut. Nothing will matter after I break this to her.

" How did that happen?'' Niall asked me, a weak smile plastered on his face. I looked down in shame and, tears slipped off.

" She told me about Joe. He is Hanna's ex-husband, and she told me he would confess his love and, she chooses him because she is better than me. I got mad and drank my ass off.'' I paused as I close my eyes, the scene playing in front of my eyes. " I kissed her and, she took the advantage of my anger too and, we ended up in bed.'' I cry out loud and yell.

" You thought she would choose Joe? Are you serious harry? She loved you more than anything in the world despite your worst nightmares. She was there when we couldn't be and she adored you way before you opened your eyes. Her love is pure though her insecurities kept pushing her off the cliff. She never loved you any less and, I think she is stupid enough to accept you even now.'' Cara said with eyes filled with tears.

" Taylor can't take another heartbreak, Harry.'' She finished, sitting on the couch. Zayn hugged her.

" Jake did enough damage and, Louis fixed it and showing her way to you and, you dropped her heart like a glass and, it doesn't matter to you.'' Cara continued.

Louis walked to me with a first aid box. I pushed the box aside and looked at Louis. He gulped and hugged me as he understood I needed it.

I cried onto his shoulder out loud.

" I want her in my life. I want her to be my wife and be the mother for my children. I saw the future in her eyes and, I dropped them because of my anxiety. I broke Taylor more than Jake did.'' I cried onto his shoulder. He rubs my back and calms me but, nothing is helping.

It's 4 in the morning, crying in Louis's apartment when I fucked up the only beautiful thing that happened in my life.

We spent three hours in utter silence and think over as I needed time to pile up my mess and confess to her and, I have to for the love I left for her.