16. Half the world away

~EPILOGUE~

NO POV

~After Five Months ~

Harry Styles have been seen going out to clubs for the past five months. Rumours claimed that the sign of the times singer is wasted and sleeping around with women.

Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner failed to move their relationship further due to the pop star's behaviour.

Kendall Jenner said they broke up on good terms in the late late show.

Selena Gomez defended Harry Styles when the paps went crazy at him through the Instagram Story.

Harry Styles was found kissing a new girl this morning and went to the club with another girl drawing attention from the public and painted as Womanizer.

Many fans defend the star but, his actions turned against him though he kept a low key for months.

The world lost its beauty in the eyes of Harry. He lost control of himself and got drunk every night and, found himself sleeping with a different woman each night. Nothing is making sense to him despite his career that is floating fine enough.

Soon after a month, he is going on tour around the world but, his management is concerned about his health than his reputation that's burning.

Jeff tried to stop Harry but, he couldn't to an extent as he lost many people in his life with his actions and, none of his friends tried to contact him after his drastic change and actions towards them.

Selena was the only one that could control him after all. Cara lost her patience after the words he spits out.

" Harry, Come on, you have to eat something,'' Selena said, walking into his room.

Today Harry's family invited everyone to dinner, celebrating Selena and Niall's engagement.

" I'm not in a mood too,'' Harry said with a drunken slur. He sipped from the alcohol and stared out of the window.

" Harry, Please for your mom. She is worried about you and, it would be great if you spend some time with her and us.'' Selena said in a calming tone.

Everyone is mesmerized by the patience Selena got for Harry. She has always seen him as her little brother and wanted the best for him cause she knows Taylor will come out of depression soon or later but Harry is different. He completely drowns in it and doesn't want to come out.

Harry looked at her with his red eyes and sighed as he gave up to fight.

" That's my Harry.'' Selena smiled and hugged him as he put his bottle on the nightstand and hugs her back.

They made their way out of the room and made their way to the dining hall where everyone sat with food served.

" Mate, come on, sit here.'' Zayn invited him with a warm smile. Harry looked down and nodded as for a moment he felt he was in a place where he never wanted to be.

" It's alright, Har,'' Selena whispers and walks to Niall. She sat next to Niall and Harry sat between Selena and Zayn.

Harry looked up at everyone who drifted themselves into a new conversation he felt foreign. He caught Gemma watch him with a weak smile, which has a million words.

" Harry, Jeff is excited about the tour and costumes. He wants you to break the barriers.'' Niall winked at him. Harry gave them a weak smile and nodded. He continued to eat the food, poking the fork into the food and put it in his mouth. He knows that taste all too well cause he spent a year eating. He closed his eyes and drifted into memories he lived for so far and still waits patiently that someday he will live in them once again but little did he know that life gives us only one chance to live the moment.