11. An Epic Love

" Taylor, Louis never cheated on you,'' I confessed and looked into her eyes. She frowned and turned her attention to Louis and looked him in the eye.

'' Harry, Stop doing that. Don't lie to her.'' Louis said nervously.

'' Louis, enough is enough and, I can't stand it anymore. She deserves to know it as well.'' I defended.

'' Louis, Is that true?'' Taylor asked him.

He glanced at me and looked back at Taylor. He averted his sight to the ground.

'' I did cheat on you,'' He continued.

'' No, you did not.'' Liam defended me. I have no idea why he is so much in convincing a lie.

NO POV

" Can we both talk alone?'' Taylor asked Louis. Louis hesitated but, he let it go and decided to talk to her alone after a couple of glares sliced.

They both walked to the room and closed the door behind them.

'' Louis, What the hell is that?'' Taylor asked him. Louis stared at the floor and sighed as he knows that this is the time he should tell her and push some sense in her head.

'' Taylor, I should have-'' Taylor cuts him off.

'' So, it is true and, you don't want to be with me,'' Taylor said. She folded her hands to herself and let her thoughts run wild.

'' Tay,-'' Taylor cuts him again.

'' Wasn't I enough?'' Taylor asked, doubting herself.

Louis frowns at the feeling she piled herself. He walked closer to her and cups her face.

'' Babe, You were more than I could ask for and, you are way too out of my league. Never doubt the beauty and heart you have.'' Louis said, making her look him in the eyes and sighed.

'' Why did you do it? We were so happy, and we had our plans and future we waited for.'' Taylor started to list out.

'' I know we did, babe. It was never our ending.'' Louis smiled. Taylor furrowed her brows and questioned him with her blue eyes.

'' Taylor, I know you are still in love with Harry.'' Louis smiled. Taylor shot her eyes at him and opened her mouth slightly.

'' Louis, You are just-'' She started to let the fact die but, Louis knows her so well that he can tell when she is lying.

'' Tay, You don't have to hide it and, I know you so well that I can't help but point out the woman who pulls others out of denial and puts herself in one.'' Louis chuckled.

'' It's okay to feel that way because you guys were a thing before I walked in.'' Louis smiled and told her.

'' No, we weren't.'' Taylor reasoned.

'' You both are so stubborn.'' Louis groaned and pulled back.

'' Hey,'' Taylor said.

'' Tay, I know you loved him before I walked in and, you still loved him when we were together but, you just buried it and, you didn't like to accept the fact that you love him. Later we got so close and, you pushed yourself in denial and tried so hard to work on us but, relationships don't work that hard,'' Louis explained.

'' Relationships don't need to be like working in a field. It just depends on how the heart feels. You have that feeling towards Harry and. I don't blame you. I was stupid to think you will be mine.'' Louis chuckled at the last part.