2. No One

IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT;)

" You did what?'' I barked into the phone.

'' I mean, I wouldn't but, I have no other choice.'' Louis reasoned.

'' You can't bail on someone like that fucker. You have a responsibility to take care, and you can't bail on.'' I yelled again.

'' I'm sorry, I will make it up but, please go its already past midnight.'' I can hear his concern. I frowned at the time and hung up.

''DAMMIT,'' I cussed and walked out of my room.

'' Harry, Where are you leaving?'' My mom asked me.

'' I have to pick up Tay. Louis caught up with work, so I have to take care of her.'' I hurried my words.

'' Oh my, Go fast.'' My mum yelled from upstairs as I started to walk out of the house.

I hopped into the car and started the engine. I drove faster to the bus station in another town.

She works in another town but stayed here for her mom and me. She takes a bus from here every day. She is a very hard working woman.

'' Fuck fuck!'' I kept cursing to her. I'm very concerned, and I can't think of anything else.

I finally reached the bus station, and I found a blonde girl sitting alone on the bench, covering her body with her lean hands as she wore a sleeveless dress. I furrowed my brows, looking at her. I felt distressed and wanted to beat the shit out of Louis, but I couldn't think any more of him. I ran out of the car and rushed to her.

'' Tay?'' I called her name slowly and looked at her. Her blue eyes lightning under the light of the bus station.

Her eyes, filled with sleep and hunger.

I can figure it after knowing her for 13 years. She smiled immediately and hugged me. I hugged her back, but she was cold that punched my heart again.

I removed my coat and hanged it around Taylor's shoulder.

'' You should've taken the bus,'' I mutter under my breath as I was putting on the coat around her.

'' I know, but when Lou said he would come, I walked out of the office a bit late. So, I missed all the three busses that will pick me up.'' She sighed. I looked up into her eyes and hugged her again.

'' Are you alright?'' I asked her as I wasn't sure what to think.

'' I'm alright, babe. I'm fine, but I'm too hungry.'' She giggled. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

'' Well, let's head home real quick.'' I smiled at her.

She nodded. I dropped my shoulder around her and pulled her closer to me as she's still shivering. I find it very hard to smile when I have raging anger in my heart. If I saw Louis, I don't know if I'll spear him.

She hopped into the passenger and closed her eyes as she is tired. I closed the door and walked to the driving seat to start the engine.

'' hon, do you want to drink some water?'' I asked her, reversing the car.

'' Yes, please.'' She said and took the bottle which is in the holder. She drank it and looked out.

'' How long were you out in the cold?'' I asked her as we hit the road to go back home.

'' I don't know, I was busy with my thoughts so, I don't remember it.'' she lied to me.

'' haha, very funny. You think I'd buy that?'' I asked her.