Draco Malfoy x Reader smut

credit to: roonilwazlibimagines

Word Count: 2.6k

  Blurb: They admit that the other was the best fuck they've had and they relive that once more. Contains choking, blowjobs, fingering and sex and lots of dirty talk and calling the reader a slut 

"Oh, uh," I didn't know whether to focus on the heat rising to my cheeks or the sinking feeling in my tummy, "I'm sorry," I couldn't look away.

"Get out!" His voice brought me back to reality and I quickly shut the classroom door. I started walking down the hall, not really knowing where I was going. All I could think of was the way his hands were pushing her skirt up and the way her hands were tugging in his hair and all I could think of was how that used to be me.

Deciding to go to the bathroom, I splashed a bit of water on my face, refusing to let any tears fall from my eyes. Draco and I had stopped seeing each other for six months now, he could do whatever he wanted to do. Or do whoever.

I closed my eyes and focused on my breath, forcing my heaving chest to slow down. I took one last look at my reflection and before trying to fix my hair I stood up straighter and walked out.

We were broken up and Draco didn't need to know that he still had any effect on me.

"Where were you?" Pansy asked me as I sat down next to her at the Great Hall.

"Bathroom."

"What's wrong?" I wasn't looking at her but I could tell she was staring at me expectantly.

"I walked in on Draco fucking another girl," okay maybe they weren't fucking, but they were going to if I hadn't been so naive to think that someone was crying in the classroom.

Pansy was a good person to tell a story like this to, if you were her friend. Pansy gasped at all the right times and gave me a sympathetic look when I needed it and was able to tell me all the information I needed to know about the mystery girl who I didn't know even existed until about half an hour ago.

Almost as soon as Pansy had finished speaking the rest of our friends in Slytherin were making their way over, including Draco.

They sat across from us and I refused to look up in fear that I would make eye contact with him.

They spoke and ate but Draco and I barely said a word and I hated that I knew him so well that I already knew that he was embarrassed and was turning that into anger.

We made out way back to the Common Room after dinner and Blaise convinced us all to stay together and play a game of truth of dare.

"Really Blaise?" Pansy had asked, rolling her eyes when he had suggested it.

"What else do you have planned, Pansy?" he shot back, making her sigh and sit down on one of the lounges.

I sat next to her as everyone sat around in an abnormal circle. I wasn't really paying attention to the game, all I could see was Draco's hands and hers in his hair and-

"Are you listening?" Pansy was tapping my shoulder.

"Sorry, what?" a few of them sniggered

"Truth or dare?" she asked annoyed.

"Uhm," I didn't really care, "truth." I sighed.

"Okay," she thought about it before smirking and I had suddenly become aware of all everything I had ever told her, "we all know you've had sex with a few people."

"Pansy."

"Who was the best?" I gave her an annoyed look but she smiled sweetly at me. "I'll make it easier for you," her eyes widened as she began, "who was better out of Blaise, Draco and Theodore?" I glared at her as I heard a few people shuffle in their position and a few chuckle.