Mine[DM]

this is written by underappreciated-spoon-321 on Tumblr 

Summary: Literally I don't know what this was supposed to be.Warning:SMUT. Innocence kink, fingering, bondage, oral F, sir kink, losing V-card.

Draco Malfoy.

This was a name that was respected by all, but most importantly feared by all.

So, you could say that he wasn't surprised when he got to know that she was scared of him.

But the feeling he got about her fearing him, differed from feeling intimidating.

It was the feeling of lust.It was that he loved feeling dominant over her, not frightening.

So,he went after her.

Because Draco Malfoy gets what he wants.

And when he did finally get her he didn't take her.

Because she was a virgin.

It drove him mental. He had to cherish her, and ruin her, and destroy her.

Right now she was all spread out for him.Hands tied above her head, legs wide spread, and body naked.

She whimpered as his cold veiny slid up and down the smooth skin if her legs. Stopping at her his possession. He slid his middle finger through her lips, humming as he felt her wetness.

"See how sweet you are, love?" He asked, forcing the finger that was one her cunt, into her mouth. Ordering her to taste herself. She wrapped her mouth round it, suckling it softly, moaning at her own taste.

"How is it, hm?"

"So sweet, sir" She said licking her lips.

"I think you ought to have a better taste then"

He then plunged a finger inside of her, pumping it viciously in and out of her.

"More, please" She moaned trying to get out of her restraints to put her hands on him.

Only this time he obeyed. Slipping in another finger and rubbing figure 8 on the clit. He continued moving his hand until she released on his hand.

He shoved his fingers down her throat, she slightly gagged, but sucked them anyway.

"Good girl" he praised, pulling out his fingers.

He kissed her collar bones, her shoulders, her breasts, her stomach, and finally reaching where she wanted him most.

He licked a long stripe up her pussy, she jolted at the touch. His tongue worked at her entrance, thrusting it in and out. Occassionally going to clit and sucking it, she was screaming and squirming above him, feeling the coil get tight by the second.

He draped her legs over his broad shoulders, his arms wrapped around her thighs keeping her in place.

"I'm gonna, ah, oh god" She moaned, her legs violently shaking, Draco ate her out mercilessly, dragging her through her high.

He grinned as he rose from his position. He would have never gotten on his knees for a woman, not until her at least.

He admired her, sweat glistening on her body, cheeks flushed, trembling out of bliss.

"You do taste good" He whispered nibbling her ear, unitying the black ropes of silk that held her up.

"Are you sure about this,baby girl?"

"Draco. Please yes"

He chuckled at her, pulling down his boxers and revealing his large erection, red, and a small bead of pre-cum glistening on his tip.

He grabbed her legs and put them around his waist, her arms draped round his neck pulling him down for a kiss which he returned.

His hand slid between their sweaty bodies, he grabbing his shaft and pumping himself up and down.

Draco aligned his tip at her entrance. He stroked his hard cock against her wet pussy, rubbing his tip directly on her clit.

He slowly pushed his tip inside, she gasped. Inch by inch, he filled her up, as she took him all in.

"You're doing so good for me, baby"he groaned at her tightness, feeling her walls clenching around him"Such a good girl."

Tears forming in her eyes, she bit her lip as he pulled out only to slip back inside, this time it felt more pleasurable. Draco held back a few times letting her get adjusted.

He saw the way she squirmed and whimpered, but it was out of pleasure.

And so the love making started.

He thrusted in and out of her, her nails already digging into his skin. He pulled out all the way until only his tip would be inside and them slam back in making her writhe in pure bliss.

"Fuck you feel so fucking good" Draco grunted as he thrusted deeper.

He began pounding into her hard.

"Fuck" She screamed as he hit her g-spot, going faster.

"Yeah? Right there?" He asked.

She bit her lip and nodded bucking her hips, indicating that she was close.

"I-I'm I ah"

"Cum, cum on my cock baby" he moaned as he pounded her pussy.

Her toes curled up in pleasure, hips bucking and body shaking as she came.

But Draco kept on going, harder and harder, chasing after his own high, her cum dripping down her thighs.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, I'm" he buried his face in the crook of her neck, this thrusts becoming sloppy. He spilled his cum deep inside her, coating her walls with it.

He pulled her into a slow and sensual kiss, enjoying the blissful moment.

"Mine" He whispered.