Is Somebody A Bit Jealous? Draco Malfoy Imagine

credit to: roonilwazlibimagines

Request: Hey, can I request 2 imagines using the prompt #5. "Is somebody a bit jealous?" With Draco Malfoy

"And there goes Chambers with the Quaffle... and he goes to score... oh, another great save from Y/L/N! She has been on fire this whole match, she hasn't let one quaffle in at all."

You had just saved another Quaffle. Like Smith had said, you hadn't let one Quaffle in at all this match. You didn't like to boast, but let's just say, you were one of the best keepers that Slytherin had ever had.

As the crowd cheered you looked around the pitch for your boyfriend. He wasn't hard to spot as his blonde hair stood out from miles away. You caught his eye and he smiled at you mouthing a 'good work.' You smiled back and brought your attention back to the game.

Slytherin ended up winning 210-150, Ravenclaw got the Snitch, but the fact that you hadn't let any Quaffles in at all that game made it possible for you to win. You were very proud of yourself and you knew you should be at this now meant Slytherin had a better chance at winning the House Cup.

Your team all went up to you, congratulating you on your brilliant performance. People from the Ravenclaw team and people from other houses also came up to congratulate you. As the crowd slowly started to disappear you waited for Draco to come meet you so you could walk to the castle together. What you did not expect was Cormac McLaggen to come on the pitch and walk up to you.

"Y/N, right?" He asked placing a hand upon your shoulder.

"Uh, yeah your Cormac McLaggen right?" You said awkwardly walking away so his hand slipped off. Why was he talking to you? He was a year above you, this didn't make sense.

"You were amazing out there love." He smiled walking with you. Draco called you love and it made you sick hearing it come from his mouth. It just didn't sound right.

"Uh, thank you." You smiled walking slowly, hoping Draco would come and save you.

"You know, your Quidditch skills are beautiful, just like you." He said smirking at you. Did he not know that you already had a boyfriend? And did he not know that that was the most cringe-worthy sentence you had ever heard?

"Uh, okay. So I have to meet my boyfriend, and I'm going to go." You said rolling your eyes and storming off to find Draco. McLaggen was nice, but very creeping.

"Hello." Draco said suddenly walking beside you. Startled, you said, "Merlin! Draco, you can't just walk up on me like that I nearly had a heart attack." You giggle gently pushing his side. He wrapped an arm around you and said, "Sorry love." The nickname felt much better coming from him, it made you feel all warm inside.

"Well I would say you played very well today, but I think half the school has already told you that." You giggled as he removed his arm from your shoulders and took your hand in his.

"Thank you, sweetheart," you said as he cringed at the nickname, "but you also played very well today and your effort should not go unrecognised." You said smiling at him. He smiled back shaking his head and kissing your nose. Draco wasn't a very affectionate person, but when he did show affection, it was your favourite thing in the world.

"Let's go have dinner shall we?" He asked as you started swinging your hands as you walked back to the castle.

After a big dinner, you went back to the Slytherin Common room with Draco by your side. There was a minor celebration going on, mainly involving the team and some of the seventh year students. A few of them came up to you to congratulate you and you politely thanked them. You and Draco walked to the dormitory steps. As you walked over Draco whispered in your ear, "Are you going up to your dormitory?"