No Longer Children's Love Draco X Slytherin Reader Smut

This is written by xreaderz on tumblr 

⚠️ Warning: SMUT ⚠️ [Y/N]: Your Name[Y/L/N]: Your Last Name

You just came home from your third year of Hogwarts, you are a Slytherin and in the same years as your best friend: Draco Malfoy. You and Draco have been friends since you where five years old, although you have had a crush on him ever since your ninth birthday. You thought a bit about this specifical day, you had waited on the couch looking through the window waiting for your best friend to arrive.

When he did you and your mother had opened the door, Draco had walked through the door forgetting to greet your mother and instantly hugging you tightly "Happy Birthday [Y/N]" Draco had giggled "Thank you kind Draco" You had said wrapping your arms around Draco "Why Draco, don't we greet our hostess" Lucius had said with a dry and serious voice, Draco had let go of you and said: "I'm sorry father, Mrs. [Y/L/N], Thank you for receiving us and happy birthday with [Y/N] to you and your family" Draco had said looking up at your mother "It's quite alright Draco, and thank you and your family for coming. [Y/N] could not wait for you to arrive" Your mother smiled laying a hand on your hair "[Y/N], what do you say to your guests?" Your mother said "Thank you for coming to my birthday, Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy and Draco, can I offer you some cake and a nice drink?" You asked smiling at Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy "Oh, Thank you [Y/N], we would love some cake and a nice drink" Narcissa smiles.

Your mom had told you and Draco you could go play so Draco had grabbed your hand and ran upstairs with you to your room where you showed him some of your new toys you had gotten for your birthday and your broom. When you where done playing with those toys you climbed on your bed and sat down on it and made a small joke about Draco's hair as some stray of hairs had poked out of his styled hair "Why [Y/N]. Now I have no other choice then to announce a..." Draco said a devilish grin spreading on his face hands raising up to you "TICKLE WAR!!" Draco yelled as his hands started tickiling you on every place he knew you couldn't handle.

You laughed so hard it was starting to get you tired and warm after a couple minutes "P-pleaseeee, D-Dray, N-No moooore p-p-please" you laughed grabbing his hands to stop Draco. You laid on bed with your back looking up at Draco who had a bright smile on his face. Now his whole hair a big mess, strays of hair sloppy hanging in front of his face.

So instead of making a joke about it again, you tried to place the strays back in place, wiping it out of his face. His pale small face turning slightly red, he pulled back sitting straight on your bed "[Y/N], I want to try something I saw my parents do this morning" Draco said both his hands next to his body keeping him up, you tilted your head to the left and slowly sat straight up to "Okay, what do you want to try Draco?" You asked moving opposite of him "I'll show you [Y/N], just close your eyes" Draco said

You bit the inside corner of your lip and furrowed your brows "Ooo-kay?" You said almost asking like closing your eyes, opening your ears more, trying to hear more, concentrate on your body trying to feel more than your empty hands and other things than the blanket of your bed your sitting on. Untill you feel two soft warm lips on yours giving small pecks on your lips you return him the favor untill you feel his lips moving away.

Your immediately open your eyes laughing with Draco "That is so weird Draco, I'd rather hug you" You said wrapping your arms around Draco "Me too, it was indeed really weird, I'll stick with the hugging" Draco smiles wrapping his arms tightly around you too and laying down so the two of you can just hug.

+++

You smiled biting your lip. Your heart beating fast at that thought, you couldn't think long about it as you heard a knock on your door "Yes? Come in" You said placing your last belongings from your luggage away. Your mother opened the door "Hi darling, the Malfoy's have come over to eat diner together. Celebrating your both back from school, diner isn't ready yet, so should I send Draco up?" Your mother asked with a small smile "Oh, uh, is it that late already?" You said talking to your self looking at your clock, and yes indeed it is 16:30, almost diner time.