National Anthem / Draco Malfoy (CEO!Draco)

Credit to fjorelaant(Tumblr) / yourlocalhbic (Wattpad)

summary : a little insight into Y/n Malfoy's life with her C.E.O husband Draco Malfoy based on the National Anthem Demo 1 by Lana del rey warnings : drugs, mentions of sex, fluffy, angry Draco but not at reader

Money is the anthem of success

So before we go out, what's your address?

Money, a big part of your life. Stone-cold rich, that's what the Malfoy Family was. Living in one of the biggest and most powerful Manors known till today, you're status was very much shown.

I'm your national anthem, god, you're so handsome

Take me to the Hamptons, Bugatti Veyron

That didn't stop your husband Draco from buying endless houses wherever he wanted, buying real estate wherever he could.

He loves to romance 'em, reckless abandon

Holdin' me for ransom, upper echelon

He says to be cool but I don't know how yet

Wind in my hair, hand on the back of my neck

I said, "Can we party later on?"

He said, "Yes, yes, yes."

Draco Lucius Malfoy literally fulfilled every wish that ever left your lips, from luxurious parties to random houses that he bought at the Hamptons.

Tell me I'm your national anthem

(Booyah, baby, bow down

Makin' me say wow now)

Tell me I'm your national anthem

(Sugar, sugar, how now

Take your body downtown)

You were everything to Draco, his soulmate, the love of his life, his better half but what his friends liked to call you was his National Anthem, Draco wasn't a man in the past which respected women, that changed when he saw you, the respect that he has for you was unbelievable. Like you were the national anthem, he showed you off with pride.

Red, white, blue's in the sky

Summer's in the air and, baby, heaven's in your eyes

I'm your national anthem

After you both fell in love with each other you didn't wait long and got married, a big wedding in the summer. You could have sworn you saw heaven in his eyes the moment your walked down the aisle.

Money is the reason we exist

Everybody knows it, it's a fact, kiss, kiss

Draco loved drowning you in money, decorating you with it, placing it on the bed while he was fucking you senseless.

I sing the national anthem while I'm standin'

Over your body, hold you like a python

And you can't keep your hands off me or your pants on

See what you've done to me? King of Chevro

And when I say senseless, i mean absolutely senseless. Buying you expensive lingerie, telling you to give him a show while he was sitting in his office. You dancing for your husband in seductive dessous while he was wearing his expensive suit. His hands never leaving your body and his pants almost flying the moment his cock hardened.