CHAPTER 7

Pumasok na ako sa school, usually hindi naman ako nalelate kaya alam ko hindi ako mahuhuli. Nang makapasok na ako sa classroom, agad kong nakita nag uusap si Mika at yung kasa kasama niya, naka limutan ko ang pangalan pero kaklase ko din naman. I got near them without them noticing. Saka narinig ko ang pinag uusapan nila.

"Sis, alam mo bagay kayo ni John Albert!" sabi ng kausap ni Mika

"Loka, kilabutan kanga sa mga sinasabi mo. Bawal ang anghel sa demonyo. Hindi bagay! Saka ang panget sis ayoko! buong pang didire niya sakin.

I find her reaction cute, palagi naman cute mga reaction niya. Kaya palagi ko din inaasar. From the very start I find her cute and feisty! Exactly my type! Kaya nang marinig ko yun at mapansin ako ng kausap niya ay agad iton nagpaalam kay Mika.

Dahan dahan namang lumingon si Mika sakin, with her plastic smile and said sarcastically!

" Good Morning Albert! Sana maganda ang umaga mo! "

Ang cute talaga eh. I don't know what's happening to me. I'm not the type of guy to be easily drawn to girls. But to her case, I might say that she cast a spell on me. I know its sound cheesy but hell! It's how I feel. That is how I love teasing her.

"Panget pala ha! Demonyo pala ha! Ang aga aga naman para sabihan mo ko ng ganun! Umamin ka nga bakla. Gusto mo ba ako?" naka ngisi kong saad sa kanya

" Ewwwwwwwwwwwww! Like to the Ewwwwwwww! To the highest level No! " sabi niya with her face showing the most cutest disguted reaction

"Lakas ng loob mong maka ew ah, hindi ka naman kagandahan!" pang aasar ko pa sa kanya. But bro really! She really is a Catch!

Hindi na siya naki pagbangayan sakin, at hindi na ako pinansin. Bigla namang pumasok ang professor namin kaya nag siupuan na ang iba at naging tahimik ang room.

Wala naman akong ganang makinig sa klase, after all I already knew everything their is to discuss in every subject this semester! My father is a perfectionist, that is why I really need to learn in advance!

Natamad na atang maki pag bangayan si Mika sakin kaya hindi na ako pinansin nito at humarap na sa professor namin. I don't feel like listening, so I decided to rest my head in my arm chair and closed my eyes.

Minutes later I felt someone staring at me. Alam ko naman kung sino ang naka tingin that cute little short tempered girl. Sarap asarin. I let her be at when she did not stop I slowly open my eyes and smiled sarcastically on her.

"Gwapo ko no? Bakla!?" I said to her playfully

"Hmp. Asa kapa!" sabi niya sakin with her annoyed face.

She ignored me and listened to what the teacher is saying in front of the class. I looked at her intently, appreciating every detail on her beautiful face. I was so taken by her beauty na hindi ko na napansin na naka tingin na din siya sakin showing off her confident smirking face.

" Aha! Panget pala ha! Makatitig ka jan!" sabi niya sakin

"Wow, lakas mo ah! Hindi naman ikaw ang tinitingnan ko! " I was taken by surprise by her. Kaya yun nalang ang nasabi. I had to deny. But look how cute her face is. Man, I'm Happy!

"Sabihin mo nalang kasi, huli kana eh!" sabi pa niya

She caught me, and damn that was unexpected!

"Wag kang umasa bakla!" I had to say that. Knowing her alam kong mag iiba na naman reaction niya, gusto ko naman makita na namang umasim.ang mukha niya.

" Okay, bastos!" she said dismissing the argument.

Hindi man lang nag bago ang mukha niya, mas lalo lang siyang napa ngiti. With her triumphant smile, umirap siya sakin at ibinaling ang atensiyon ulit sa harap.

The professor was talking about a project. At bigla siyang nag announce.

" Okay class! This project will serve as your midterm exam. Para naman hindi na kayo mag sunod ng kilay  sa pag aaral para sa midterm! But it does not mean na madali lang ang gagawin niyo!" he said

Okay, so the very first project for this semester! Cool!

" I wan't you to make a Business Proposal of any products or business you like. This will be done by pair. You will present it infront of the class and the best presenters will receive a high grade" dagdag pa niya

Cool! I like the sound of that. Knowning this professor. I know na naka basi ang pag pair niya sa apelyido. Gives me chill just thinking about pairing up with Mika. Sweet!

I sensed her acting tense and side eye'ing me. Oh honey! I just have the feeling that I'm going to enjoy this project.

The professor explained a lot of things, detail by detail and after that giving out the pair. And boy! I was right about it, naka base siya sa apelyido. I smiled widely! I saw Mika hindi na mapa kali. And the next thing I knew, our names were called.

" The next pair will be Valencia and Villanueva" sabi ng prof.

Oh Man. I so love this project!

I saw her making thee cutest reactions ever, showing her objection towards us being pair. But she did not say anything to the professor.

"So tayong dalawa ang mag ka partner bakla! Handa ka naba?"teasing her

She did not say anything but frowned and stayed quiet. Oh Man look how cute this girl is.

This is going to be the best project bro! Trust me! I'm so ganno enjoy this pals. So many things are now playing in my head. Me thinking about her with me alone. Damn! Me with her. I like the sound of that.

I'm going to invite her to my house, I'll plan everything up. I'm going to make sure that I will enjoy every minute with her alone! And I'm gonna make sure that she will give the most cutest reactions she can make by getting annoyed.

Talk about being lucky! Man I know everything will work out fine with the project. The only thing I'm looking forward to is being with her and teasing her on a whole new different level.