~13~ Where did he go?

Hey guys! Just a heads up this a long chapter :) I'm sorry about that, but it's good

Hey guys! Just a heads up this a long chapter :) I'm sorry about that, but it's good. I promise 😊

If you are still reading, give this chapter a vote and comment your favorite part so far. ❤️

This morning I woke up with an urge to do something that can potentially get me in trouble with my father. First, I had a conversation with Kayden. Since it's a long weekend he wants to stop by later to hand me a gift. After I spoke to him my mother had called to check up on me. 

I told her how I was feeling, and that dad just got back from San Fransisco this morning. What I didn't tell her was that I woke up with the chest pains again. I didn't want to worry her. 

I took some medicine for the pain and kept it moving. The medication I had started taking again because my mother caught me up is called, moexipril. It keeps me sleeping, the whole night. Though it's not as bad as the other three medication I should be taking on top of it. 

I walked down the stairs and slid my socks across the marble floor, to father's office. The glass doors were slightly open. He wasn't in there. I check my surroundings to make sure no one is around. 

I wasn't going to do it. I was going to avoid it all. Christian left me with no choice really. I wasn't informed of much last night from him. I hate to say it, but I am desperate enough to know more.

I glance at the desk and the file was no longer there. "Shit." I mumble to myself. I opened the drawers from the desk and look through the files. Everything was about the club and crap I don't know about. I huff, aggravated. Thinking about all the spots my father can use when he wants to hide a folder, a light bulb came upon me. 

I place my hands under the desk and waited to feel something. Like the button at the corner of the desk. It clicked once I found it. 

I smile to myself knowing I had found the file. When I heard the front door open, I heard father speaking. I hurried my feet out the office with the folder in my hand and sneaked out back so he wouldn't see me. 

The greenhouse is in my sight and there are drilling noises coming from it. Christian is in there. I could go in and speak to him. Or I can give him space. 

Thinking back to last night, I had a feeling he regretted doing it. So space it is. 

I sat in my room after sneaking my way in from the side. The folder is in front of me. All my answers are there. But why do I feel so bad to glance at it? I have the right to know who I am living with. It's for safety reasons. 

My phone rings abruptly, scaring me. I place the folder under my bed and answer the phone. 

It's Kayden. 

He is already here with no other warning. I fix myself and place a jacket on over my tank top. Walking down the stairs father was already standing by the door talking to him.