~16~ Meet Kyle

M A R L I E

M A R L I E

I let my hands lightly draw the outline of Dexter. It was a pain to get him to come to the attic. He hates being up here. Once I told him the reason, I want to draw a portrait of him he was fine with the idea. Only he wants his to be bigger than mothers. I only let it slide because I put him through a lot of emotions.

"Make sure you don't add any of my zits." He tells me. I laugh and he does the same.

"I don't add all that stuff. I only add what's permeant and makes you, yourself. Now sit still."

He nods his head. "Have you ever done this with a naked person?"

"Dexter." I blurt. I shook my head at him.

"Just asking. Rumor has it, you and Christian been sneaking off together."

"Who told you that?" I stop and ask him.

"Julius."

"Oh." I continue to draw him in silence hoping he doesn't ask any more questions about it.

"Are you guys like dating or something?" He lowers his head.

"It's complicated." I say.

"What happened to Kayden? He seemed nice."

"Kayden and I don't fit. We are friends. That's about it. What's with the questions?"

"It was awkward Seeing you around a guy. Especially since you despised them at a point of time."

"I learned not all guys are the same. Christian is different." I erase and attempt to outline again. I knew this was going to be hard to do with Dexter and his ADHD.

"Your right on that one. The stories Julius told me are crazy."

I look up intrigued with his comment. "What stories?" I ask.

Just before he was about to answer my phone started ringing dramatically. It's Christian calling me.

"Can we pick up on this later? I have to go." I tell him.

"Fine with me." He stands from the stool and walks out her attic.

Since Christian and I, got caught walking in at the same time the morning after prom, he decided he will stay for a while and help me with my bucket list. Today he promised he would let me practice driving. He wouldn't mention the second destination.

I place a simple blue jeans and black shirt on. I figured he was going to wear the same only he has black jeans. I let my hair out, to look more attractive and put on my mom's mascara.

She leaned it to me a while ago, but I never felt the need to use It, up until now. I press my fist against his room door waiting for him to respond.