Chapter 14- Broken Trust

You Will Call Me Master

Chapter 14- Broken Trust

Though I wanted to, I did not spend the next two days in bed. Instead I got up the next morning, made a pot of coffee and prepared myself for the day ahead of me with a caffeine-inspired pep talk. My days were spent at my shop, greeting my customers and doing my best to avoid all of Maria's extremely nosy questions regarding James. James tried calling, and I decided that after 10 missed calls he would probably stop by the house so I finally answered, telling him I was too tired to talk and if he kept calling me I was going to get his number blocked. Though I was bluffing, it seemed to work.

The next morning I woke up, glad I could finally sleep on my back. Sleeping on my stomach, though it was a necessity, sucked. I couldn't stand to see my body in the mirror, knowing that every single mark on my back was my fault. It was my fault that Alec had to do something like this to show me that he really cared. In a way his actions were simply him throwing a tantrum, communicating with him the only way he knows. While James wouldn't stop calling me, the one call I was waiting for didn't come for a week. That call never came, instead I was greeted by a knock on my door just after dusk.

"Hello Sir"

I immediately backed up from the door, unsure of Alec's next moves.

"Don't call me that, not now. I need to say something to you and then we can talk about it. Can you do that for me?"

He reached forward, taking both of my small hands in his large ones as he shut the door behind himself.

"Of course I can."

He released my hands, recapturing just one of them as I lead him into my living room. He sat down opposite to me on the loveseat, still hold my hand as he rubbed his thumb over the back of it.

"When I sent you off with James I expected you to come back appreciative of me, to yearn for my strength and power over you. Instead you moved on, got involved with a man who is much weaker than me. I didn't understand how you could replace me with an inferior man."

"I didn't replace you. You and James are completely different, but neither of you are inferior. I could never replace you, after you found out that James and I were intimate I was not afraid of what you would do to me, I feared you would leave me. I need you."

Alec crashed forward, capturing my lips with his as he ran his hands up and down the sides of my waist in a way that showed he was desperate for this, desperate to have the control over me that had been absent from his life for too long. He began to kiss down my neck, nipping the delicate skin with his teeth. He reached his hands under my shirt, running his rough fingers over my stomach. He reached around to unclasp my bra, but stopped as he brushed against my scarred back. Alec broke off the kiss, regret flashing in his eyes as he turned me over to see just what he had done to me. His fingertips lightly trailed from the top of my back to the waist of my jeans. He turned me back around, adverting his eyes from mine. I had not forgiven him, but I need this, I need the release of power. We needed each other, and nothing could stop that desire. No matter how many times he tried to push me away I would always come back because I was his and in a way, he was mine.

"I am so sorry, I have no idea why I went so far. Why didn't you tell me to stop? I could have seriously hurt you."

I bowed my head as I answered him.

"I did, but you just kept going, you laughed at me."

He said nothing, wrapping his arms around me as he snuggled his nose into the crook between my neck and shoulder. I leaned my head on his, allowing my heavy eyes to close. I needed closure, to hold anger against him was self destructive.

"Can I stay here tonight? I just want to wrap my arms around you and protect you from the outside world."

"Of course."

With that he picked me up as if I was a delicate flower, placing me on my bed and wrapping the covers around me before he joined me and wrapped his arms around me.

A/N-

I updated!!!!! A+ for Riley!!!!!

Vote, Comment, Fan!