Chapter 11- A Series of Events

You Will Call Me Master

Chapter 11- A Series of Events

After we returned to James' house we both sat on the couch, watching some television show he had picked out. My mind was all over the place, trying to concentrate as James put his arm around my waist and began moving his fingers in a circular pattern on my hip. His touch was light and distracting enough that I couldn't manage to hold a thought. He abruptly stopped, getting off the couch and opening the front door. I realized that while I was lost in my mind someone had knocked on the door. Alec was standing in the door way, wearing his trademark crooked smile. He walked in, examining me with one critical look. I almost flinched under his stare, adverting my eyes to the floor in fear. He grabbed my bag from where I had placed it next to the door, motioning for me to follow him to the car. James stopped me as I walked toward the door.

"Flora, if anything happens, anything at all, I need you to call me."

"What? You don't trust your brother to take care of me?"

"It's not taking care of you that I am concerned about. Just take care of yourself, and I hope to see you soon. Real soon"

He leaned down, capturing my lips for just a second before he lightly nudged me out the door. I joined Alec in the car, staying silent as we began the drive to my house. As he drove he would momentarily glance at me, quickly adverting his eyes back to the road when I would notice.

"How was your time with James?"

"Fine"

I wasn't really sure what else I could say about our time, unsure of what Alec's reaction would be if I told him what really happened.

"What did you guys do after I left the club last night?"

My hand instinctively went to my necklace and Alec noticed, glancing at it as he drove.

"He gave it to you. Good. Do you like it?"

"I love it, thank you. After you left he gave me the necklace and we left the club. When we got home I took a shower and we went to sleep. This morning he had some work to attend to in town, and then we drove home when you called."

I gave him the condensed version, hoping he would let it be.

"When James was on the phone he seemed happy, really happy. What did you two do that would make him so happy?"

"I don't know, we didn't really do anything."

By now we had pulled up my house, I was about to get out of the car when he asked me a question that made my stomach drop.

"Did you sleep with him?"

I turned around to face him, trying my hardest to keep my face clear of any emotion.

"No. Why would you ask that?"

He immediately saw my lie, his face dropping in response. His grip on the steering wheel tightened as he quickly drove out of my drive way and in to the road before I had a chance to get out. His driving was scaring me, he never speeds, and he was going at least 30 miles over the limit. We reached his house quickly, him getting out of the car and quickly walking around to my side, opening my door and dragging me out of the car and into the house by my arm. He took me to his 'play' room. Once inside I was unsure of what to do, normally we would talk about what he wanted before coming in to the room. He had a look of disgust on his face as he walked toward me, his work clothes replaced with a bare chest and jeans that hung on hips. He knocked me to the ground with one hit with the back of his hand to my face. When I fell he laughed, a dark chuckle I had never heard before form him. When I tried to get up he kicked me in the ribs, causing me to gasp out in pain. While I laid on the floor, clutching my side he crouched down next to me,

"I have been patiently waiting for you for months, not pushing anything because I wanted you to be comfortable. Then, two days after meeting my brother you give yourself to him. Two days. I never would have pegged you for such a slut."

When he was done talking he ripped my shirt from my shoulders, leaving me in just my bra. His fingers traveling down to my pants and removing them as well. During this I imagined what he was going to do next and whimpered, wishing all of this could end. When my jeans were off I tried to crawl away from him, covering myself as much as possible. He just walked the two steps to where I had traveled, crouching down once again next to my body. His fingers were light as they undid the clasp of my bra, but rough as they ripped it from my shoulders.

"Please don't do this."

"I don't want to have sex with you, not now. You repulse me, I don't want anything to do with scum like you, but first I need to teach you a lesson."

He took a pair of handcuffs from his pocket, snapping them on my wrists just tight enough that they dug into my skin. He hooked my handcuffs to a rope connected to a pulley fixated to the ceiling. He used the pulley to lift me from the ground by my wrists, pulling me to a position where I was stand on my tip toes, standing with everything exposed to him.

I heard him walk over to the other side of the room, moving around different canes and paddles that were hanging on the wall. As I heard him walk bak toward me I braved myself for the worst.

When the whip hit my skin for the first time I cried out, disturbed that Alec had so much anger that he would start out with his hardest whip instead of building up, starting on a softer whip. I also noticed that he was hitting much harder than he ever had before. I took what he gave me, knowing that I could handle the pain. Soon, his hits began to go lower, trailing from my upper back down to my lower back right above my bum. He had never whipped me before so low on my back, he knew that hitting me that close to my tailbone was dangerous. As his hits continued to fall lower and lower I became distraught, not knowing what to do.

"Red, Alec. Red, please stop."

I used our safe word, trying to tell him that I couldn't handle it. He laughed, throwing harder hits to the back of my upper thighs. Mentally, I could not process what was happening. I hadn't been surprised that he was mad, or that he had hit, but his was reckless with his whip when he knew that dangers. And the fact that he violated the agreement between a Dom and his sub, an agreement that no matter what is happening, the safe word will be honored, that was what scared me most. He continued to lash against me as I drifted in and out of consciousness. The pain was like I had never experienced before, double anything he had ever done to me. After what seemed like days he stopped, unlocking the pulley system, sending me crashing to the floor. He left the room, shutting the lights off, leaving me alone in the room with my cuffs still on as I curled myself into a ball and cried myself into a slumber.

A/N---

Who hates Alec now?