Epilogue

You Will Call Me Master

Epilogue

Flora's POV-

      It had been two years, and yet it seemed as if nothing had changed.  The boys still treated me like their new love, always finding ways to surprise me.  A year ago they both proposed to me.  Legally we can not be married, but to me beinging engaged is as close to the commitment as we can be together.  Alec now helps his brother run his club,a dn together they have opened another in the next town over called The Rose's Thorn.  I can't help but feel loved as they do the most basic things for me, both at home and out in public.  Even if it was just one of them opening the car door for me or the other taking my hand as we sit down at a restaurant.

      Together we have decided we are going to try and have children, I want a girl, but Alec and James are both dead set on having a boy.  They are now arguing over whether he will be named Jack or Aimes, neither of them agreeing witht he other.  (Get it, a mix of Jack and Alec :))  I'm hoping for twins if I have a boy, not wanting to have to pick one or the other in the naming process.

      We know that the child can technically only have one real father, but both James and Alec agreed they are going to raise him or her as their own.  I know we can't decide on every obstacle we are going to have ahead of time, but I know that the three of us are going to do it like we have so far, together.

___________

      That's the end.  Did you guys love it?

      The sequel is going to be about the kid when they are teenage and starting to explore BDSM.  Do you think is should be a girl or a boy?  One kid or twins?  Tell me what you guys think, I love hearing your comments!

Also, check out the book I am currently writing.  It is a bit of a slow burn, but the build up is worth it.  It's called His Only Angel.