Chapter 6- Back and Forth

You Will Call Me Master 

Chapter 6- Back and Forth 

      When we got back to James' house we both went our seperate ways to begin getting ready for the night ahead of us.  I soon realized I was going to need help if I was to get my corset on tight enough.  I found James, trying to ignore the fact he was only in tight fitting underwear as he took in my appearance, knowing I needed his help without words.. I braced myself by putting my hands on the wall as he tightened the laces. He was merciless, not stopping when he heard me cry out in pain. When he stopped I ran my hands down my stomach, loving the tingling pain that comes with wearing a corset. I turned around and let my eyes slide down the length of James' back.  I looked him up and down, enjoying what I saw. The muscles running down his back were pulled taunt as he stretched to pull his shirt over his head.  I let my eyes continue on past his waist band, seeing he was dressed in tight leather pants.  He tucked his shirt into the pants, buttoning only 2/3 of the way up.

       "Come on, we need to get out of here before I do something neither of us will regret." I bit my lip after thinking about what we could do tonight, and he wrapped both of his hand around my waist.  

       "We should definitely come home early so I can see just what I won't be regretting in the morning." My response had caught him off guard, and he detangled himself from me and lead me out to the car.  

       The ride was tense, with both of us afraid to say something that would result in us pulling off to the side of the road and make use of the backseat. We pulled up, and he shut off the engine without getting out, looking over at me.  

       "I know that in our time together we have been equals, for the most part," After that bit he winked at me.  

       "But I need you to submit to me tonight, just to help me keep up my image. You do that tonight, and I'll let you have your fun tomorrow night." 

       "I would have been fine with it without you giving me control tomorrow, but who am I to say no to such a generous gift?" 

       We walked in with me slightly behind him. He opened the door and it was very compatible to when we first met. Everyone looked toward him, raising their eyebrows at me. As we walked through the group everyone separated to make a path for him. This time instead of leading us to his office he lead us to the bar.  

        "Just stay here for a minute, I have some business to attend to. Try not to get into too much trouble." With that he winked at me and left me alone, as a submissive, in a room full of intimidating Doms. 

       "Hi, my name is Rick, I'm the bartender here. Can I get you anything to drink?" 

       "Can I just have a water?" 

       "Sure. Hey, weren't you in here a couple days ago with Alec?" 

       "Ummmm, yeah, I was." 

       "Oh, it's just I saw you walk in tonight with James." 

       "It's a complicated situation. Wait, do you really call your boss by his first name?" 

       "Yeah, he's gotten used to it, seeing as we were friends long before he owned the club. He hired me after he caught his first bartender stealing from him. He felt like he couldn't trust anyone but those close to him. Ever since he hired me it has just stuck and he's never had a reason to fire me. Though he might now, seeing as I have stopped working and started talking up his guest. I'm going to get back to work, call me over if you need anything." 

       I sat the bar, mindlessly looking at how all of the other subs had dressed. While I was wearing a corset, which accentuated my curves, my skirt was not as short as the other subs' skirts. Mine was short enough that I could probably bend over with flashing too much of my panties, but if any of them dropped something, their whole bum would be exposed. As I thought of that I wonder if that was how James wanted me to dress, if he wanted me to be extremely exposed when I was around him. As I thought I looked around, and I saw him sitting on a fairly small balcony, staring at me. I realized he put me at the bar, not because I might want a drink, but because I was in the perfect position for him to watch me.  

       I was about to leave the bar when someone sat down next to me, putting their hand on my exposed knee. At first I though it was Alec, but I had just seen him on the balcony, and there was no possible way for him to get down here so quickly. As I turned to greet my guest I was surprised to find Alec. I'm sure the look of surprise was evident on my face.  

       "I though you had to work?" 

       "I just got off. James had mentioned that he was going to bring you by here tonight and I was interested to see what you think of it. Last night you didn't really get to experience much of the action. Now I want to dance with you." 

         And with that he dragged me out of my chair and onto the dance floor. I didn't really know what to do, I was never a big dancer, but now I was in the middle of the dance floor with Alec, and absolutely no way to get out. I was about to make a break for the bathroom when I felt someone's hands on my waist. Expecting Alec, I turned around to find James, smiling at me as he danced with me, something between a salsa and a samba, even though the music was definitely dubstep, stereotypical of most clubs. James passed me to Alec, spinning me around like I was some sort of princess.  

       They kept passing me back and forth, making some sort of game out of it. At some point I just started laughing, they were making me feel like valued prize, and I loved it.

A/N 

Fan, Vote, Comment!

Edited by Princess1Peach