Chapter 17- Any Dessert Plans?

You Will Call Me Master

Chapter 17- Plans For Dessert?

James wanted to take me to lunch but I refused, telling him I was going to make him dinner tonight instead.  He agreed, though he looked kind of nervous about my cooking.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make something good.”

“I don’t mind.  But what if we just skip dinner and go straight to dessert instead?”

“James, you flirt like a hormone crazed teenage boy.  Just show up at my house around 6 and who knows, maybe we can get to dessert after dinner.”

He agreed, though I knew that he probably wouldn’t want to stay for dinner, much less dessert after he learned about the night I had planned for him.  I called Alec, telling him an almost identical story to the one I had told James and he agreed as well, though I’m sure that if I had also mentioned that he brother was going to be in attendance he would not have agreed so easily.

I finished up my paper work and left, avoiding Maria’s questions about wedding dates and bridal showers.  That woman, though persistent and nosy, was better than any mother I ever had, and I was extremely lucky to have her, even if I didn’t always appreciate her.  I t wasn’t until I got to the grocery store that I realized I had no idea what I was going to make these men for dinner.  I quickly decided on spaghetti, knowing that almost everyone loves spaghetti.  I found all of the ingredients I needed and bought them, driving home to get ready for my spur-of-the-moment dinner plans.  You know what they say ‘Threes a party’.

After finishing my paper work and getting my groceries I had three hours until my tall, muscular Greek gods were expected for a little family reunion.  My hopes were that they didn’t both show up at the same time because the last thing I want my 80 year old neighbors to see was two grown men fighting in my driveway.  I showered, blow drying my hair before curling it so that it fell in loose curls down my back.  I didn’t want to look super dressy, but at the same time I wanted to look nice so I put on a simple black dress with flats.  I made the sauce and got the water boiling for the noodles, waiting until they got here to start cooking the noodles.  I heard a car outside, but it was a few minutes before I got a knock on my door.  I answered it, flabbergasted to find not one brother, but two.  Both brothers, standing next to each other without any violence occurring.  I let them in, not quite sure what to say.  They both seated themselves, sitting at opposite ends of my longer couch.  I just stood facing them, still not sure whether I should say something or go hide in the kitchen.  It was Alec that spoke up first.

“Are just going to stand there or are you going to sit with us?”

He patted the spot between the two of them and I took it, kind of worried what their reaction was toward my set up.

“We are not mad about, in fact, we are disappointed at our selves for making you feel like the distance between us was something that you needed to fix.  Alec called me after you called him, wanting to know how things stood between the two of us.  When he found out that you had invited both of us to dinner we met up to talk about what actions we are going to take when it comes to you.  Since you invited both of us we assumed that you have feeling for both of us, and if that is so we are going to make it work.  We both want to be able to be in your life without fighting, and we are going to prove that tonight.”

“Okay, just let me go get the spaghetti cooking and then we can starting seeing how this is all going to work.”

I put in the spaghetti and set the timer, walking back out to sit in my original spot.  When I sat down James surprised me by leaning over and capturing my lips with his own.  I was about to break away when Alec began to suck on my exposed neck, sandwich me between him and his brother.  As James began to fight for control of the kiss Alec started kissing down my arm, sending tingles through it each time he came in contact with my skin.  Just when James’ hand was on breast, separated from my skin by only my dress and my bra, the timer for the pasta rang.  It disturbed the whole group, separating us into three very excited individuals, and I knew we were only getting started.

A/N-

I know I am kind of straying away from BDSM and toward ménage, but I’m thinking there are still going to be some BDSM elements.  Contest Time!  I want to hear your ideas for where you think this story should go! Whoever wins will get the dedication my next chapter.  If nobody gives me any ideas I am going to be forced to kill off one of the brother.. Or maybe even kill off Flora and turn this into a boyxboy between the brothers.  You can private message or comment with your ideas!  Hope to hear from all of you guys!  

I am writing this before my English paper, I’m thinking I’ll just turn this in instead of my Julius Caesar essay.  Who knows?  Maybe my English teacher is a BDSM fan?  Probably not, I am going to try and avoid that phone call home to my parents, they probably won’t like that their daughter is turning in PG-13 essays…. Don’t forget to vote and comment!  Don’t be mad about how short it is!  I promise my next update will be longer!