Chapter 7- The Secret

You Will Call Me Master

Chapter 7- The Secret

A/N-

You lovelies may be wondering why I have posted two updates so close to each other.  The answer is you guys.  After my last update you guys commented and voted, so I decided you deserved a reward.  Enjoy!

PS- The picture to the side is of Flora's necklace, the one with the circles, though I imagine dit with three circles, not two.

_____________________________________________________________________________

We kept dancing until I couldn’t feel my feet, and even then we didn’t leave, James just relocated us to one of the tables along the wall.  Alec had left hours ago, claiming he had to go to the work the next morning.  Though I had loved dancing with both of them, I noticed other Doms’ hands brush on my shoulders and my waist.  I shook it off as nothing, but when James or Alec noticed it they would give the man a stern a glance and he would walk away, drifting toward other unmarked subs.  After it had happened a few times after Alec left James got up, telling me to follow him.

He lead up the steps to the balcony, stopping half way up to whisper, 

“Try not fall this time” he then chuckled to himself before he continued on his way up the stairs.  When we got to the middle of the balcony the whole crowd grew silent, looking up at him as he talked,

“I know you all have been wondering who my guest this evening was, and I have seen a few of you try to claim her, which is why I am going to do this in front of all of you.”

With that he stepped behind me, placing something cool and small around my neck.

“Will you, Flora Reglinn, be my submissive?

“Of course”

Everyone clapped as James returned to standing in front of me.  As the clapping stopped he lead me back down the steps.  I watched as peoples’ eyes immediately went to the crook of my collarbone, where the necklace he gave me sat.  I didn’t know what it looked like yet, but I did know that it was beautiful judging by the looks of jealousy on the other females’ faces.  Or perhaps they were jealousy that I had gotten the guy they were pining for.

We didn’t stay much longer, the club had to close at 2 and James didn’t have a reason to stay late.  The ride home was silent as well.  As soon as we got into the house I felt it hit me, the wave of exhaustion that comes with an attempt to dance the night away.  I was about to shut myself in the bathroom when I realized I was till in the corset, I knew I couldn’t get it off without James’s help.  I retraced my steps, finding myself in front of him.  

“Do you think you can help me take this off”  I said, gesturing to my corset. He looked me up and down and got a gleam in his eyes.

“I can help you take all of it off if you would like”

“Lets just take this one step at a time, eager beaver.”

His fingers were graceful as they untied the laces and slowly loosened my corset.  He took longer than necessary, letting go of the laces to trail his fingers along my back.  Every time shivers would run down my back and I would hear him chuckle, showing he knew exactly what he was doing to me.

I held the untied corset to my chest until I got to the bathroom.  I let it fall, stepping out of my skirt as well and I slipped off my panties.  I got in the shower, turning on the water and loving the feeling of the hot water down my back and the steam surrounding my body.  I was about to reach for the shampoo when I felt someone’s hand grab mine, pulling me closer to them by wrapping their other hand around my waist.