Chapter 9- New Territory

You Will Call Me Master

Chapter 9- New Territory 

Recap:

James- “I don’t think you understood, I wasn’t asking, I was telling.  Now clear off your desk.”

________________________________________________________________

(A/N- This chapter is Rated R….you should be able to guess what is going to happen ;P  Enjoy!)

I stood next to the desk, waiting for my next order.  He circled the desk twice, his body language resembling that of a predatory hawk.

“Get on the desk.”

I didn’t do anything, unsure of how he wanted me on the desk.

“I said get on the desk.”

When I still didn’t do anything he simply lifted me by my waist and sat me on the edge of the desk.  He put a hand on each of my knees, forcing them apart.  He stood in between my legs, looking at me.

“I’m going to take thing slow, and I’m going to keep going until you tell me to stop.”

He put his hands around my waist as he began kissing me.  When won dominance he pulled himself closer to me, his chest flat against mine.  His hands left my back, replaced by only his finger tips, which he ran up and down my back, making me shiver in anticipation.  His fingers traveled down to the edge of my sweater, breaking the kiss only to remove it.  I reached out to remove his shirt.  He allowed me, allowing me to see his glorious chest once again.  He began to kiss down my neck and across my collar bone, causing me to tilt my head back and moan in response.  James stopped, making eye contact with me,

“How loud can we be without the shop hearing us?”

“As loud as we want. I had my office sound proofed so that I could play music without disturbing the customers, though it seems even more useful now.”

Satisfied with my answer he went back to kissing down my arms, tickling my elbows.  I ran my hands down his chest, fiddling with the buttons on his jeans.  I didn’t necessarily want to take them off, I just wanted to signal to James that I was ready to go to the neck step.  He stopped giving me love bites in the crook of my neck and pulled my camisole over my head in one quick motion.  Through both my jeans and his jeans I could feel his ‘friend’ was ready to join the party.  He reached his hands around to the clasp of my bra, letting it hang loose on it’s straps.

“I love you in that corset, but this is just so convenient.”

After my bra was across the room with the rest of my clothing his focus turned to my jeans, looking up to me before removing them.

I want to go all the way.  Right now.  With you.”

My sentence was broken up by my heavy breathing, but he understood me enough to allow me to push myself to where my top half was laying on the desk and my legs dangling, allowing him to remove my pants and panties.  I stayed where I was, relying on my sound to tell me what he was doing.  I heard his pants drop and the crinkle of a wrapper, but my mind was clouded when I felt James position himself at my entrance.  He pushed in slowly, though that didn’t stop me from feeling the pain.  I allowed him to keep going, wanting to get through this, knowing this would make him happy.  Though it was still painful, after he started to speed up his thrusts the pain faded to a dull reminder of my past virginity as I felt the pleasure increase.  My back arched as his thrusts got stronger.  I grabbed on to the edges of the desk on either side of me, hoping to find some stability as it seemed as thought the world around me was shaking. I moaned uncontrollably, my body no longer responding to any of my instructions.  The world around me began to slow down as I felt myself build up, the pleasure almost to too much to handle.  His hands were on my hips, my legs wrapped around his torso.  With every thrust he would pull me toward him, forcing my body to go back and forth on the desk.  When I thought the pleasure could not get any more intense a wave hit me, and it felt as though I burst into a million pieces.  My legs tightened around James‘s torso, we were so close I wasn’t sure where he ended and I started.  His wave followed mine and he pulled out of me, leaving both of us panting as he picked me up off of the desk and sat me on the carpeted floor.  He pulled me on to his lap, wrapping his arms tight around my waist and rested his head in the crook of my neck.  He began slowly kissing behind my ear, almost lulling me to sleep.

“I don’t know about you sweetie, but I couldn’t have hoped for any better.”

He got up, gathering our clothes from around the room.  I got up as well, slipping back on my undergarments, followed by my jeans and sweater.  I fixed my hair, taking it out of it’s now messy bun and putting back up again.  James opened the door when we were both decent.  I walked out first, looking over to see who was working today.  I had eight employees, though only three were working at a time.  Maria was working at the cash register and she smiled at me when my eyes met hers.  She was an older lady who loved books, and she definitely took full advantage of her employee discount.  Her eyes shifted toward James and she smiled at me like a mother would, giving me a thumbs up.  I shook my head at her as I walked over to her so that she could ask me all of her questions.

“Hi Maria, how have things been going today?”

“You know I don’t want to waste time talking about that.  Who is he?  Is he your boyfriend?  Or perhaps your secret husband?  Spill.”

“He’s my…boyfriend.  His name is James, be nice to him, I like him too much for you to scare him away.”

“Honey, I would never scare him away, though he is handsome enough that I would steal him away.”

We both laughed, partly because Maria is in her early 50’s and partially because she is happily married, though according to her ‘You can always get the newer model’.

James scanned the room, standing in the door way to my office still, looking for me.  He found me, walking over to join me at the register.

“James, this is Maria, one of the workers here.”

“Oh honey, I am so glad to meet you.  Flora here has never brought a man in with her before, you must be quite special to her.”

“I don’t know about her, but she is very special to me.  Nice to meet you Maria.”

He put his hand around my waist, guiding us toward an abandoned section towards the back of the shop.

“You never brought Alec here?”

“There never seemed like time, he’s always working.”

“If you’ve never brought Alec here and you’ve never had sex with him, how well does he really know you?”

“He isn’t really interested in knowing me, he needed a submissive and I was willing to be taught.  We are always busy doing…other things to busy our selves with learning about each other.  First time I knew he had a brother was the night at the club when you pulled me aside.”

“As your Dom he never pushed you to have sex with him?”

“Of course he did, but every time I stopped it, telling him I was uncomfortable with going any further with him.”

“Now I feel special.”

       He wrapped one arm around my waist and used another to push my hair behind my ear.  He was about to kiss me when we were interrupted.

A/N

I know, sucky place to end, but I wanted to get you guys something to read.  Posting soon, maybe even tonight if you guys are lucky ;P

Vote, Comment, and Fan…maybe James will show up to reward you if you do!