You Will Call Me Master

Hey!  Welcome to something that has been a pet project of mine for years.  Just as a warning to all who dare to read, this is a novel centered around BDSM and Menage a Trois, meaning three people engaging in a sexual/romantic relationship.  There are also some scenes of abuse, and some instances in which the group is engaging in consensual non consent. CNC is play in which members give their consent before play begins and the leader in the situation is trusted to no go past the limits set before play.  I am not an expert at this, but I have really tried to make this work as accurate a representation as possible.  Enjoy.

_________________________________________________________________________

Flora's POV

I was too scared for my own good. Alec had introduced me to this world of pain and pleasure combined, and it had opened my eyes for the first time. He'd always had such a strong personality, and I could sense that there was something more that he wanted, something that he needed. I wanted to make him happy, wanted that more than almost anything in the world. He was perfect. I would have done anything to keep him in my life.

"I need you to listen to me carefully as I speak, considering my proposal. Answer me honestly, I need to know exactly how you feel about this. I am a Dominant. I like to take control, I relish in the moment when someone places their trust entirely in my hands. I live for them moment when someone else trusts me to take them right to the edge of their limits, to push them right to the brink of the edge. I want you to do that, I want you to place your life in my hands and trust that I will never maliciously hurt."

I held my breath for a moment, not sure how to respond. I had to say yes. If I said no, that would be it. He would leave me. I wasn't sure how this whole thing would go, but I knew it had to be better than being alone.

"I'm not... I don't have any experience in something like this. I want to keep you in my life, and I'm willing to learn. I'm willing, but I understand if you are looking for someone with experience, someone you don't have to teach.

I lowered my eyes as I spoke to him, realizing this was the end. He was going to cut the ties between us now, leaving me to find someone who could satisfy his needs.

He lifted my chin, raising my eyes to his.

"I can work with you. I am willing to train you. I can teach you how to act, how to speak. But, I don't want to rush you into this. Think it over, take the night to sleep on it. We can discuss it further tomorrow. I just... I'm just glad you are open to the idea. I thought I could have a normal relationship, but this is something I need. This is something I can't live without."

I was caught by surprise. He was willing to do this for me, willing to take the time to teach me to be exactly what he wanted. I couldn't wait.

--- 3 Months Later ---

It had been three months of training. Three months of Alec punishing my mistakes and rewarding my accomplishments. By now he knew how to play my body like a well-tuned instrument, knowing exactly what to do to have me eating out of his palm. Tonight was my first night out with him, he wanted me to see that BDSM was much more than just the two of us in his house.

I could barely sit still in my seat as we pulled up to the club. He had been talking about it for weeks, and I could barely hide my excitement. Alec gave me a stern look before we got out of the car, warning me with his eyes to settle down. He didn't want me to embarrass him in front of a club full of people.

There was a buzz in the air, it was electric. I could feel against my skin from the minute we walked in. Alec lead the way, with me trailing along behind him. Everyone seemed so secure in whatever position they had developed into. Everyone was so open about their sexuality as they knelt at their Master's feet or allowed themselves to be pulled by a leash. There were Dominatrixes with in skyscraper heels with underdressed men at their feet. I was looking around in awe when Alec stopped walking, resulting in me lightly running into his firm back.

"I am going to go find someone, can I trust you to stay here, I should be back in 10 minutes. You know what will happen if you don't follow my orders."

At the end of his statement he gave me a stern look, sending chills down my spine. I did as he had told me, moving only my eyes as I continued to absorb everything going on around me. As I looked around I could feel someone behind me, and even with the atmosphere of the club, I knew that this person was too close. I knew it wasn't Alec, yet it seemed so much like him. I treated him with the respect he deserved, bowing my head and avoiding direct eye contact. He said nothing, only grabbing me by the small of the waist and pulling me along with him. We passed rooms with closed doors, through which sounds of pleasure could be heard.

I didn't know what to do, what to say. How could I tell him that I am taken without coming off disrespectful?

"Sssir, my owner will be back soon. I should wait for him where he left me. He told me I wasn't to move."

I stuttered as I talked, proud of myself that I managed to say anything.

He chuckled, the surprise of it resulting in me lifting my eyes up to really look at him. He looked surprisingly like Alec. Not just in his build and his hair, but in the slight turn of his lips and in his eyes.

"I am aware of your owner. That's why I pulled you over here. The three of us need to have a conversation. I have a... proposition."

His bark at me had me confused. Before coming here I had been drilled by Alec on how to act and what I could and could not say, but he had not trained me for anything like this.

As we passed by people I saw a common look on their face, a look of admiration and wondering. Both Doms and subs moved out his way without any action on the man's part. I never once saw Alec, and I never tried to get away from the man. My ignorance resulted in a lack of fear, and it is that absence of fear which lead to my demise.

We passed by all of the side rooms, entering what I assumed was an office. Upon entering he shut the door and sat down in a plush chair, motioning for me to sit on the floor next to his chair. I sat the way Alec typically had me sit, on the floor next to the chair with my legs tucked under me and my head bowed.

"How many masters have you had?" He didn't look at me, in fact I wasn't even sure he was speaking to me. I chose to answer quickly, not sure of what would happen if I didn't answer him, but also not wanting to find out.

"One, Sir has taught me everything that I know"

"Where is he now? I can hardly believe he would let you come here by yourself. You're so... green."

"He brought me tonight, but left me to find someone..... He told me to stay where I was."

"How do you think he'll react when he finds you here with me?"

"I am not sure. He told me to stay where I was, and I typically try my best to be obedient."

He got up, watching out of the corner of his eye to see if I moved as well. I stayed, knowing that he was testing me to see whether or not I would move without his permission.

"Stand up and come with me ". I followed, unsure of what his intentions were with me.

"I am very impressed with your training. Although I am wondering if you discussed hard limits with your last master. Did you have any?"

"I do now. I started out very open, but through trial and error I have found that I don't enjoy suspension. I am still exploring, but there are some things I just can't do, like anything to do with blood or anything in public."

He lead me to a playroom similar to the one Alec had in his home, though this one seemed darker and... precarious. And with the unfamiliar man standing so close to me, I felt the most nervous I ever had in my life.

"We need to find your Dom, I have a proposition for him, and I think you will be interested as well."