Chapter 8- The Revelation

You Will Call Me Master

Chapter 8- The Revelation

If I had thought last night was awkward, I was definitely proven wrong in the morning.  I woke up to James practically laying on top of me, restricting me from any sort of movement.  I just laid there, thinking about how I had gotten to this point, the first time I had met both Alec as well as my first encounter with James.  James had seemed so intimating and unapproachable when I had first met him, but after that it was like his hard exterior slowly melted away until he was the cuddly teddy bear I now knew him to be.  He continued to snuggle his nose into the crook between my neck and my collarbone.  Every breath he took tickled my neck and I tried to push him away, desperate to get out of this compromising situation.  He captured my hands in his, holding them against his chest.  I felt him move both his hands and his head as he wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear,

“I’m never going to let you go, no matter how many times you push me away.  Besides, we have some tutoring to get to.  I don’t know how you have held onto it considering the world we live in, but I can guarantee that by the end of tonight you will be begging me to take you all the way.”

He seemed all too comfortable in his current position in control, so I broke free from his hold, walking toward his closet,

“I think your forgetting something.  Tonight is my night, which means I call the shots.  Besides, what makes you think I even want to sleep with you?”

He launched himself off the bed, standing in front of me with a lust in his eyes,

“I think this proves everything.”

He put one of his hands on my waist and the other on the back of my neck, crashing his lips to mine.  The ferocity of the kiss told me he wanted to take me right here, right now.  I whimpered as he took total control, like this was his game to play and I was just along for the ride.  He broke the kiss, stepping back, but keeping his hand on my waist as if it was  a reminder of the power he held over me.

“I’ve been wondering about what you said at your house, about you being a model.  I’m just wondering why you ever quit?  You must have been able to earn more money modeling than running a book store.”

“It’s not the money that I want, it’s the job.  Right now I have a job where I know my customers and I can talk to them about our common interest- books.  The modeling world is cut throat and ugly.  I didn’t want to have to wake up every morning knowing that I was going to be selling myself for a big paycheck.  I’m happy where I am.”

“No wonder Alec likes you.”

“What do you mean?”

“You are just so…real.  When he was telling me about you he said that when the two of you first met you had no idea about our family money.  I didn’t believe him, all the girls I meet either like me for my role in the club or my money.  Your like a fresh breath of air to me.”

I was about to ask him to get my suitcase down from the top shelf of his closet but he grabbed it before I had the chance, handing it down to me.

“Why don’t you get ready while I make us some breakfast.”

“Don’t.  We can get breakfast in town, I know a great little café that has these blueberry muffins that are to die for.”

He agreed to my proposition, disappearing into his closet as I went into the bathroom, locking the door behind me, and taking a quick shower.  I didn’t worry about my hair, brushing it and throwing it into a bun.  I dressed casual, putting on jeans paired with a camisole and cardigan.  I stepped out of the bathroom to find James in low hanging jeans and a casual button up shirt.  I distracted myself with my mascara so as to avoid his cocky gaze as he looked me up and down.  I finished with my makeup, still avoiding his gaze as I looked for my flats in the bottom of my bag.  I found, them slipping them on and walking past James without acknowledging him.  I was out the front door and almost to the car when James ran past me, making his way to the passenger side door and opening it for me.  I smiled as his face light up like and excited little boy’s as I pecked him on the cheek and got in the car.

The ride was quick, James lived much closer to town than I did, but I was kind of anxious to show him my store.  (A/N- Right about here is where I got some writer’s block -_-)  I told him directions to the café, making small talk as we drove there.  He pulled up to the restaurant, a questioning look on his face.

“Are you sure both of us can fit in here?”

His question was based on the fact that the café was tiny tinny, just imagine walking in to a drive-though only food shop.  Much to his dismay, we both fit in the shop and I ordered for us,

“Hi, we’ll have two blueberry muffins and two coffees, black.”

Our order came quickly and we took it outside eat at one of the tables in front of the shop.

“I didn’t know you took your coffee black”

“What, did you expect me to get some girly iced coffee?”

“Not iced, just loaded with sugar, like you.”

“I’m not sure whether to be complimented or offended, so for now I’m just going to pretend you didn’t say anything.  Now hurry up, I have work to do today, and it’s going to take me extra long due to your distracting nature.”

He chuckled, sending shivers down my spine.  I took the last bit of my muffin and chugged the last of my coffee, ignoring the sting in the back of my throat from the heat of it.  James followed suit, almost beating me to the trash can.  My shop was close enough that I decided that we could walk.  I watched his face as we approached the store, waiting to see his reaction.

“Wait, This is your shop?

“Yeah, why? Have you been here before?”

“No, its just I drive by here at least once a week..  When I first met you I would have never guessed that you owned this place.  It’s so weird.”

“That’s probably because when you first met me I had my tail in between my legs and I refused to make eye contact with you.  I am two different people, normal Flora and submissive Flora.  I love being a submissive, though you haven’t gotten to see much of that side of me, but I couldn’t function if I was forced to be a submissive all day every day.  I need to have some control in my life, but at the same time I need a way to relieve myself of the burden of always being in control.  When I first met Alec he introduced me to that, and I became almost addicted to it, to the release of power to someone else.”

“That makes me want to drag you home by your hair, tie you to my bed, and do all sorts of things to you.  Things that will make you beg for more.”

“As fun as that sounds, I have work to do, so keep your thought in your head and your friend in your pants, big boy.”

He stood stock still as I walked to the back of the shop, entering my office.  I heard James not too far behind me.  As he came into my office he closed the door, looking at me with the same look he had on the night we first met. 

“I don’t think you understood, I wasn’t asking, I was telling. Now clear off your desk.”

I quickly followed the order, knowing that any sort of defiance would be viewed as a challenge, a challenge he would not allow me to win no matter what the costs.  As I stared at my clear desk I then prepared myself for what II knew was going to happen next.

A/N-

Another chapter!!!!!!  Gosh dangit, stupid cliffhanger.  I think all of you can guess what will happen next.;P Thank you guys sooooo much for voting, commenting, and fanning!!!  Every time I get a new fan or comment I jump up and down in my head.  Next chapter should be up soonish, though I am easily bribed with votes and comments.

Video to the side is Lana Del Rey singing “Video Games”.  I know the title is kind of weird, but I think it kind of fits, somehow.