down the rabbit hole ➪ ch. 8

"well, well, well" "hello, bethany" he spoke in a bitter tone. "if it isn't the cheater" "im not a cheater, i was simply helping a friend" "who also happens to be your ex" "we've been best friends since kindergarten, just because we broke up doesn't mean we have to leave each other's lives" he said dryly. "mhm, k" "i don't even know why i'm explaining this to you" she rolled her eyes and walked away. he tried to find nini in the crowded scene, but she was no where in sight. he started to leave the cafeteria. he heard screaming, it was...alice? he snuck up on whatever was happening. "and you're just a waist of space! a pass time, no one cares about you! everyone will end up leaving in the end, you're a terrible person and we both know it, so if i were you i'd-" "ALICE!" she turned around at the sound of her name. her eyes were wider than wide, as people had began to gather around them. "ricky! hey sweetie!" she spoke with a plastered smile. "why in the bloody underworld are you talking to nini like that?!" even though he was in a relationship nini was always his first priority. always. and that wasn't going change because of some stupid girl he'd met during the summer time. "uhm, like- like what sweetie?" she stuttered. "like she's a piece of trash, who do you think you are? although you're my girlfriend you aren't nini. not even close. she was there when i went through everything. things you don't even know happened, because you never cared to listen. she was up all night with me, countless times. because she's selfless. and i'm not gonna leave her, not again, so at least she has one person. and knowing her that's more than enough. and she's far from terrible, the opposite. she's literally perfect in every aspect. so you don't get to come out of nowhere and tell her otherwise." he yelled. nini was still crying in the corner, she cried harder seeing ricky stand up for her. he ran up to her, pulling her into his embrace. she hugged him sobbing harder. everyone in the halls were dumbstruck, shocked, and countless other unreadable expressions. a few were even live streaming. he started walking her out of the halls, knowing it was killing her being the center of attention. but before they fully left, he faced alice's shocked face. "and another thing. we're. over." he said in a stern tone. and then they walked out of the school, her in his arms.
__________________________________
(word count: 415) this was a short one but an important one. and don't you just wish u could punch alice in the face?? cause same. and did you get the title?? cause her name is alice? you get it? hehehe..till next time lovez !! 🤗🥬

(sorry for any grammatical mistakes!)