topanga lawrence mindset ➪ ch. 21

"what did you just ask me?!" he asked with a shock face. "i asked you if you wanted to marry me" nini said looking into his eyes to show him she was serious."are you crazy?!" she pondered a bit. "...yes.". he let out a strained laugh considering their siTuAtiOn. "come on, i know you love me and i of course love you so what's the big deal? we're even going to the same college!" she said desperately. yeah, corpanga was really affecting her thought process. "we are not cory and topanga" ricky said as he walked back into the living room. "uh, we totally are! they met in kindergarten and we met in kindergarten, they've been in love since then, we've been in love since then, they broke up, we broke up, they got back together, we're back together. and many other things. we're actually quite similar" she said as she sat herself next to him. he scoffed, "nina we're 18! this is absurd! you've clearly just been persuaded by the ways of topanga lawrence." then it hit her. what if he didn't want to get married, not only because of age. "oh" she mumbled quietly. "neens?" he said as he saw her face drop. "no, you're right. i'm talking crazy. we're only 18" she tried to convince herself that their age was the only reason he didn't respond directly. "hey neens, what's wrong?" she looked up at his innocent face and a smile unwillingly came to her face. she shook her head, "nothing". then it hit him. she thinks he doesn't want to marry her. "no no no nini that's not what i meant" he said grabbing her hands. "ricky, it's ok. i understand. i was talking crazy" she laughed but it sounded forced. "of course i want to marry you! nini i'm in love with you, more than you could ever know but i don't want you to rush into this just because we were watching some tv show. i want to know that you're completely sure of this." he said rubbing the top of her hands. "duh i want to marry you! i have the topanga lawrence mindset." he laughed. "um, so we're engaged" he said in disbelief. "yeah, we are" she spoke with a bright smile. "OH MY GOSH!" she screamed her face filled with horror. "what's wrong?!" he asked with the same face. "we're engaged and we didn't even think of our parents!" ricky laughed, that's really what she was thinking about? "really nini?" "i'm serious!" he laughed again, "that doesn't matter nini, we'll tell them soon." he tried to calm her down knowing her mind was going a million miles per minute. "ok, you're right" she sighed and leaned into her fiancé's side as he put his arm around her. "i love you" he said looking down at her. "i love you more" she kisses his cheek and he blushed. that just happened?
________________________________
(word count: 491) HEHEHE HOPE YOU LIKED IT !!! ONLY FIVE CHAPTERS LEFT !! AH !

still shook niniukegirI didnt know what boy meets world was 😞