after high school ➪ ch. 20

(short chapter <3)

after high school they're still going strong. ej and gina are doing well, along with red and ashlyn. kourtney was still single and very much ok with it. and los had met a blonde at a café. but besides the stress of having to go to college in a few weeks, life was going pretty good.

*

nini had decided to go over to ricky's house because...well, why?? not?? "HELLO PUMPKIN!" she said barging into his home. "GOOD MORNING DARLING" he said as he got up from the couch to hug her. "it's 10 am on a SUNDAY. don't be all mushy, it's too early" mike said sipping on his coffee. "oh come on, she's so adorable how do you expect me to not constantly wanna be mushy" ricky asked as he pulled nini into another hug. "oh my gosh, ew. but anyways, i have a date. so i'll leave you two here" he set the coffee mug in the sink and started to leave. "it's 10 am, on a sunday??" ricky asked confused as he played with nini's hair. "it's a brunch date, richard!" and with that the older man left. nini giggled at her boyfriend's confused face. "he and jenn are getting serioussss" she said with a small laugh. "you know, i'm happy for him. he's finally found someone who appreciates him." he spoke as he led them to the couch. "this is true." nini snuggled into his side as he unpaused a random episode of boy meets world. "is this really what you were watching or did you know i was coming?" she asked with a suspicious look. "excuse me, boy meets world is iconic" he said. "it is." she giggled.

*

after spending the whole day watching boy meets world nini felt the strong urge to ask ricky a very important question. "will you marry me?" she asked out of the blue. ricky choked on his water. "what did you just ask me?!" he asked with a shocked face. "i asked if you wanted to marry me" she said looking into his eyes to show him she was serious.
________________________________
(word count: 354) my inner boy meets world/gilmore girls showed in this chapter ❤️‍🔥 sooo do you think he'll say yes?? or??? ig you'll have to wait till tomorrow night hehe :) 🥀

also, here's a random bible verse to bless your feed 🥰