here we go again.. ➪ bonus (ch. 26)

[ bonus chapter :) ]

(five years later, age 28)

"daddy!" the little girl yelled as she ran up to her father. "yes, my rose?" he said as he took her and placed her on his lap. "i found a flower! look!" she took her hand from behind her back to reveal a beautiful purple-blue iris flower. "it's beautiful sav" he said taking it from her hand to put it behind her ear. she giggled making her father smile. "pumpkin, dinner's ready!" nini yelled from the kitchen. "let's go sav, before mommy gets mad" savannah giggled as her father threw her over his shoulder walking back into the house. "hello darling" he said to his wife as he walked through the door. "how many times have i told you not to do that to our child richard?" she said facing him. "quite a few, actually" he teased. he set his daughter down at a chair and kissed her head. nini faced him, laughing at his ridiculousness. "let's eat" nini said as she set the bowl of spaghetti down. they all had dinner together. savannah eating extra quick wanting to watch power rangers. "i'm finished mommy can i go watch power rangers now!?" sav's excited squeaky voice filled the dining room. "yes, but first put your plate in the sink," sav's little legs walked happily up to some little steps in the kitchen. she set down the plate in the sink and hopped to the living room. "daddy can you put power rangers?!" she said in the cutest voice, not being able to pronounce her R's. "i don't know sav.." he said playing with her. "please daddyyyy, please" she said hugging him in desperation. "ok fine" he said in fake annoyance making his daughter giggle. nini smiled at them. "come on" he said as he put his daughter on his back to give a her a piggyback ride. he put on power rangers then sat back down with his wife. "i love you" he said softly. she looked at him with adoration visible in her eyes, "i love you too".

*

later that night nini had some news to share with her husband. ricky sat in bed watching tv, nini walked in wearing the exact dress she was wearing the night of their wedding. "why hello darling, what's the occasion?" he laughed as she spun around. he paused the tv. "nothing, but i have some news for you" she said motioning for him to get up. he got up. they were face to face while holding hands. she smiled which always made a smile appear on his face too. "soon this dress won't fit me" she tried to give him a hint. he gave a confused face instead though, "wait, why not? it still fits you like the day you had it on all those years-" he began to ramble, "i'm pregnant" she cut him off. "wait, for real?!" he said as his jaw dropped. she nodded with watery eyes, "for real". "oh my gosh!" he yelled kissing her head than bringing her into a hug. "how're we gonna tell savannah?" he asked wiping his tears, breathing out. she smiled, "i don't know. how about tomorrow. after she comes back from school?". he nodded, "sounds good". he then brought her into his embrace again.

*

the next day it was ricky's turn to pick up savannah. so he decided he'd tease her a bit about her 'surprise'. "hey sav?" ricky said as they neared the house. "yes daddy?" she said taking her focus off her barbies. "you're getting a surprise today". she gasped in excitement. "really?!" she smiled. "yep, i think you're gonna love it".

*

"savannah! come to the living room please!" nini called for their daughter who was in her room playing. "what is it mommy..oh hey daddy!" she waved her little hand. ricky did the same in return. "come her rose" she walked over and ricky sat her on his lap. "we have a surprise for you" nini said holding the small girl's hand. a smile appeared on her face. "what is it?!". "your gonna be a big sister!" they said at the same time. she gasped lightly at the news, "there's a baby in there?" she pointed to her mom's stomach. nini nodded. "how cool!" she leaned over a booped her mom's stomach, "boop" she said quietly, giggling to herself after. "can i go now?" she said looking to both over her parents with a smile. they nodded and she made her way back upstairs. "that had to have been the cutest reaction to anything, ever" he said shaking his head. "oh for sure" nini laughed lightly. "i love you darling, i can't wait to do this with you all over again." he said before kissing her. "me either, and i love you way more. you saved me" she said with tears. "nah, i think you saved yourself along with me" he smiled and she leaned into him.

and they lived happily ever after.
_______________________________
(word count: 834) AND THATS A WRAP 😭😭OMG TY TO EVERYONE!!! I CANT BELIEVE ITS OVER !! THATS SO CRAZY <3

honestly though, thank you for everything.
i appreciate it so much ! 💜